Official Community Forums Home

Teasing

• Members

If there's one thing that I love it has to be teasing, I love the heavy breathing on my neck, the soft kisses on my cheek down to my neck than to my lips. There's something about this that does it for me. I love it rough at times don't get me wrong. I'm at my absolute weakest when the teasing is present and I love it when the men I'm seeing are taking there sweet time with me and pampering me up. Am I the only on here? Does anyone else love teasing?

• Members

Very much so, I'm a huge fan of the all day blow job/ oral till we can't hold back any longer. Teasing while he's at work is pretty fun also, if he has time to be distracted.

• Like 1

• Members

Hahaha... I have been called a big tease. I love the process of teasing sexually, both doing the teasing and being teased. I love it when it happens all day and ends with a wonderful explosive session, just to start again. Everything from suggestions to touches to erotic stories to bringing one another to the edge and down again and again before the final release. 

• Like 1