Official Community Forums Home

Wife want to dominate

Biguy89

• Members

I am a happily married bi man i have been with my wife 10 yrs tho i have just now came out and told her about my interest in men and now she has came out and told me she wants me to be submissive any advice

• Like 1

• Members

The best advice I can give you is start slowly and make sure y'all are 100% comfortable.  Talk about what exactly she wants and you want.  Then when you are ready have fun :-)

• Like 1

Let me add that a sub is actually the one with the most control. The sub sets the standard as far as what they're willing to do and not to do. Always have a Safe Word for the sub. The Safe Word has to be some random, way out of place word that nobody would use in the bedroom. For example "Twinkie" or "Plant", even as simple as one's favorite color. Easily remembered, and always honored. The Safe Word is the signal to have whatever is going on, to stop immediately.

Kris is right. Talking before hand is key. Make sure basic boundries are known, accepted, and discussed thoroughly. As time progresses, boundries can be expanded, and different things can be tried.

Remember, 50 Shades of Grey isn't a normal sub/dom scenario. That level of domination takes years of practice (and money).

• Like 1

• Members

If I may add, the submissive is often the leader in any power relationship. The sub needs to have the control. It can be easy as a Dom to get caught up in the role. Remember as the Dom you have complete respect and care of the Sub. Communication before, during and especially after is important.

• Members
11 hours ago, Tyger said:

Let me add that a sub is actually the one with the most control. The sub sets the standard as far as what they're willing to do and not to do. Always have a Safe Word for the sub. The Safe Word has to be some random, way out of place word that nobody would use in the bedroom. For example "Twinkie" or "Plant", even as simple as one's favorite color. Easily remembered, and always honored. The Safe Word is the signal to have whatever is going on, to stop immediately.

Kris is right. Talking before hand is key. Make sure basic boundries are known, accepted, and discussed thoroughly. As time progresses, boundries can be expanded, and different things can be tried.

Remember, 50 Shades of Grey isn't a normal sub/dom scenario. That level of domination takes years of practice (and money).

Thanks for the advise i let her use a few select toys this morn and she loved it

• Like 1