Official Community Forums Home

Butt plug

Biguy89

• Members

Well Sir I've never cared for butt plugs butt I have found any dildo made for pussy works equally well in a hungry ass!! What's more I have found when I'm feeling anally erotic and I have to get around I enjoy walking around my house with my Mister Big DILDO jammed inside my tushy. Walking to the kitchen or bathroom every time I move the DILDO moves with me and it feels divine. You might try that some time.

• Like 1

Guest Mrs.BettyCrocker

Hi Biguy89!

Anal toys can be so much fun, but it's also very important to be prepared if you're going to wear a butt plug for long periods of time!

First things first, be sure to have LOTS OF LUBE on hand! If you're going to be wearing a butt plug out and about, this can get problematic. I'd suggest the (absolutely ingenious!)  Lube Shooters from KinkLab! They have a syringe shaped applicator so you can re-lube easily without all the mess. If you're wearing a plug to sleep this is less of an issue, but still something you want to think about and plan for, since the anus is not self-lubricating and anal friction is not pleasant.* 

If you're wearing the plug out, it is also a good idea to keep a baggie with intimate wipes in your car or in a bag you carry with you. That way should the plug become uncomfortable you can take it out and store it safely without having to worry about sanitation. 

As far as what KIND of plug is most appropriate for long-term wear, you have to go with silicone. Glass and steel are also options you could look into, but the rigidity of those could become uncomfortable after awhile. Silicone is non-porous, so it won't hold bacteria from use to use, and can be easily sanitized. Some silicone toys can be boiled or even thrown in the dishwasher (without dishes!), but even just antibacterial soap and warm water or toy cleaner is enough to get a silicone toy clean for play.

Okay, so the next big thing that comes with wearing an anal toy for a long period of time is the shape of the base. I'd highly suggest a base that has a curved "rocker" style bottom that can nestle in between your cheeks. Any plug base with a wide or flared base is going to get uncomfortable after a few hours of chafing at your cheeks. It is really important that you choose a plug with a base that definitely won't slip inside you. For that reason I'd suggest avoiding any plugs with a soft retrieval ring. There are options with reinforced rings, I just worry that a soft one might go where you don't want it to while you're asleep.

The Rump Rockers 3pc Anal Training Kit has three silicone plugs that get gradually larger. This is in my opinion the best option for anyone interested in anal toys, especially for long-term wear! 

The Silicone Booty Teaser is a straightforward beginner's plug with the "rocker" base. Its got two beads and a flexible shaft. This would be a good option for long-term wear.

The Pico Bong Tano is a vibrating plug that is a little wider, with a swollen shaft instead of a beaded shaft and a slightly flared base. This would be a more advanced option, but could also be used for longer periods of wear. 

Hopefully that was helpful! As always, be careful when playing in the "backyard"! Be sure to use lots of lube, take you time, and don't push your body to play longer than its ready for! Please feel free to send me a direct message with any other questions you may have! 

- Ali 

*Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR. I'm not dispensing medical advice! Just friendly helpful notions! (though I DO look great in a lab coat)* 

• Members

Two essentials - lube and silicone. How long you can safely wear a plug is pretty much how long can you tolerate wearing a plug. I have never tried sleeping with one. For me that would not be comfortable, I think. As for extended wear you may find that you work your way up to longer periods of time as you accommodate the plug. I have a plug that has an attached C-ring. (Looks like TT doesn't sell it any more, but has something vaguely similar.) it has a nicely shaped bulb that tappers to a thin shaft to a string (?) that connects to the C-ring. I find that I can use that for a few hours. While other plugs I can not use for very long.   But as mentioned above be ready to remove it when it gets to be no longer comfortable, and that takes planning it you are out of the house. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I've never really like round types of anal beads because it's such a stretch to insert or remove the orbs and I don't trust the string to be smooth and painless and worry that no matter how much you try to clean it, it's still a porous object and therefore bacteria can remain. But I've found a great alternative to traditional best vibrating anal beads of Ophoria They're oval in shape, making them tapered and are easier to insert than round beads. They are made with silicone and are one piece so there is no string to deal with. They can be purchased at many sites, including Amazon.com and Drugstore.com so it's discreet to order. Oooh, looking at their site, I see they have two new products, as well. Anal vibe specially designed to massage the prostate. And a butt plug. Fun.

• 4 months later...

You may have heard of people wearing butt plugs to all sorts of places like home, work etc but there are guidelines to use it. A widely accepted guideline is to not keep a butt plug in for more than 2-3 hours at a time. It should go without saying that if you feel any pain or discomfort of any kind, you should immediately pull the plug out. HUSH by Lovense is the world's first teledildonic butt plug you can control from anywhere.  It can be controlled using bluetooth when you are in same room, and using the phone app when you are long distance. Great for solo play and long distance couples.