Official Community Forums Home

Anal With Bf

tracey2know

Hi,

Everyone talkes about how hard their boyfriends are when performing anal play or sex on them. I've tried anal sex with my boyfriend a few times now, and everytime as soon as anything is inserted into his anus he goes soft. He can be rock hard seconds before and still goes completely soft. He enjoys anal play and sex and cums even though he is soft. He also likes to jerk himself off when i perform anal sex on him and prefers that, to me giving him a bj while I do that. Is this "normal"? Or are there ways to change it? Any suggestions guys?

xxx

Hi Howard,

He has never played with his ass as a boy, and only tried a butt plug on himself a few weeks ago. We've never tried it before that, and he told me that he enjoyed it very much, but it was a bit strange cause he went completely soft. He came from it, and does so everytime I use the butt plug on him. I think he enjoys masturbating while doing that cause the feeling is so intense and I might be a bit too "slow" while giving him a bj. As I said, he enjoys it very much and cums every time. Any suggestions? HELP!

NO, I don't think that is normal. I would think he would enjoy the bj while you are playing with his ass. Nomrally, massaging his prostate will cause a man to have an erection , and to cum, too. And, I don't understand why he would rather masturbate himself, than to have you sucking his cock? Have you talked to him? Has this possibly something to do with his sexual history? Did he play with his butt when he was a boy, and masturbate then? Somewhere, he has cross wired his emotions about all this. I don't think it is physical.

• Members

I do not think there are any suggestions that we can offer you to keep your bf from going "soft" during this exercise. Does he go soft during any other types of sex - like normal sex? Sometimes men will go soft when they are under performance pressure - or if the pressure around their cocks isn't tight enough. Also, if he is worried that YOU will think he is gay - or subconsciously HE thinks he must be gay - if he likes something up his ass- this could be making him go soft during this.

I would simply suggest doing what he likes - apparently if you want to have a hard cock in your mouth - do not put your finger in his ass!

Mikayla

• Members

Hi tracey,

I am a tranny and understand, you need to insert until he fells enjoyment, tell him not to cum, the point is to slowly masturbate himself, slowly, he will get an erection right before he gets off, i dont get hard at all, I get pounded all the time, massaging the prostate to a full erection will take you 5-10 times, man I wish I had a big cock in me right now, take care.

extralove

• Members
Hi,

Everyone talkes about how hard their boyfriends are when performing anal play or sex on them. I've tried anal sex with my boyfriend a few times now, and everytime as soon as anything is inserted into his anus he goes soft. He can be rock hard seconds before and still goes completely soft. He enjoys anal play and sex and cums even though he is soft. He also likes to jerk himself off when i perform anal sex on him and prefers that, to me giving him a bj while I do that. Is this "normal"? Or are there ways to change it? Any suggestions guys?

xxx

I would say something different. If he is having an orgasim.. who cares! I mean if he had some emotional issue with it then he would not cum. It might be physical, like the nerve ending thing that someone else suggested. But what difference does it make if you are both enjoying the sex. And sometimes it is easier to come with a hand good... at least you are involved with him at the time. Just remember what Elaine on Seinfeld said about her gay boyfriend.. "how can you compete with guys, they are experts because they have access to the material all the time." lol You are not doing anything wrong if he is having an orgasim then he's a happy man! If you want more involvement, learn how to give him the hand job that he does for himself. That's my only suggestion. Sounds like you're having a great time. just keep going.

Hi again,

Just wanted to thank you all for your replies. Very interresting! Will try and keep it going for a while to see if he gets hard after a while. He is an open minded guy and loves sex and everything that goes with it. He doesn't think he is gay at all for loving something up his ass. Guys..... hmmmmmm