Official Community Forums Home

Outdoor Fun

• Members

We were looking for a thread on outdoor activities, and didn't find anything current. 

We are outdoor fans. Easy for us too, we live in the boonies. Closest neighbor is 3 miles away.

Any other couples like getting crazy in the yard like we do?

:)

• Members

Out door fun can be a great thing. You have to be sure to be secluded. No one wants a report to the police for some adult fun that results in a lifetime of hurt. Back county hikes can lead to fun. Secluded lakes are great. Sand dunes are great except for the sand, just remember to bri a big blanket to lay out.

• Like 2

• Members

Exactly! 

We go out 4-wheeling and camping a lot, and pretty much avoid the finished campgrounds. Better to pick a remote spot, and one that you can hear and see anyone else coming your way. Not hard to do in our area.

Better yet, our place is off in the stix, so no worries about out in the yard either. We give the birds and the bees a run for their money!

We both just get an extra rush out of doing it outdoors!

:)

• Like 2

• Review Team

My WenWitch and I are looking forward to getting out into nature so we can explore the sexual excitement of being one with nature so to speak.

growing up in a small town in Maine I've had a few sexual encounters in the great wide open and I really want my wen to experience that excitement

• Like 1

• Members

I haven't done that since I was a teen.  We went to the hills in the outskirts of campus at the college I was going to.  Used our clothes to lay on and had a great time.  Later tho I found a tick in my back :wacko:

• Sad 1

• Members
On 8/27/2016 at 6:56 PM, Cyn said:

I haven't done that since I was a teen.  We went to the hills in the outskirts of campus at the college I was going to.  Used our clothes to lay on and had a great time.  Later tho I found a tick in my back :wacko:

Sounds fun! lol! (Except for the tick!)

Couples don't know what they're missing  since drive in movies went away!!!

:lol:

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I’m a huge fan of sex outdoors!  I find the openness a turn on though I’ve never really been caught. I’ve done it in a number of different outdoor locations from a beach to a rooftop 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

love outside fun 

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
On 5/20/2022 at 6:38 AM, Jennifer01 said:

Yes, even more exciting when there's a chance others might be watching.

1400950485.gif

Your exactly right! The thought of getting caught!!💦💦

• Like 1

• Members

I love being naked outside. As a matter of fact, while I'm writing this, I'm sitting out on my backyard totally naked and looking at the almost full moon, and wondering if anybody can see my full moon. LOL

• Like 1