Official Community Forums Home

Take the garbage out naked!

• Members
12 minutes ago, Mark7even said:

Its actually quite exhilarating but now you always wonder if Google maps is taking pictures in your area. Lol.

Haha tell me your postal code so i have something to do tomorrow. I want to see this!!

• Like 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Haha tell me your postal code so i have something to do tomorrow. I want to see this!!

I go to curb naked for mail,and garbage always hoping to get caught.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Our trash day was today and not only did I take trash out naked last night I brought the can back in today naked.

YUP GUILTY OF THAT TO 

What's really a shocker is answering the door totally naked and watch there reaction 

• 2 months later...
  • Members

its summer here in Australia  and hot as hell 49c (120.2f) were we live in sydneys western suburbs at the foot of the blue mountains  and we go in the pool naked with only two neighbors and bush to the rear of as the only ones to look at as are the kangaroos and emus 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Back when I lived at a different house which was totally secluded I did it even when I was alone but my girlfriend now wife embraced the freedom of being nude all the time. At first she was very apprehensive, I never pressured her to try it or tried to convince her. She new inside was a different story and we often were naked indoor one night I took the garbage out and she started to say something but hesitated and said let me help you. We went outside in broad daylight and took the trash down to the mainroad walked back hand in hand and she smiled and saying this is nice. It was a beautiful day out so rather than go back inside we lay in the hammock  for a while no sex just holding and touching. From that day on when ever we could be naked outside we were

• Members
1 hour ago, Bob Long said:

Back when I lived at a different house which was totally secluded I did it even when I was alone but my girlfriend now wife embraced the freedom of being nude all the time. At first she was very apprehensive, I never pressured her to try it or tried to convince her. She new inside was a different story and we often were naked indoor one night I took the garbage out and she started to say something but hesitated and said let me help you. We went outside in broad daylight and took the trash down to the mainroad walked back hand in hand and she smiled and saying this is nice. It was a beautiful day out so rather than go back inside we lay in the hammock  for a while no sex just holding and touching. From that day on when ever we could be naked outside we were

Nice story.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

didn't take out the trash yesterday totally naked but I did have my robe  open and flapping in the breeze. Bunch of neighbors walking around. what I did do totally naked though was when I got back from playing softball last night I totally stripped down and went out to my dock and fished. that was exciting thinking about possibility of someone coming down the canal and seeing me. Also people in the house next door to me were having a party and and lots of people milling around outback.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Was feeling a little adventurous again last night so after I got out of the hot tub I didn't put on my robe. Instead I walked out the driveway to the mailbox and then all around the house and then out to the dock and fish for a while totally naked. The wind was blowing pretty hard so the evaporation of the water got me excited and hard. While  Fishing I had a little jerk off session.

• Members

I would love to be naked outdoors more often.  Unfortunately, I live in a sub-division with a golf course fairway along the back.  So being naked outside is very limited except for late afternoons and warm evenings when its possible to skinny dip in the pool.  Definitely not possible to take out the trash naked.  That's why I like going to the nude beach.  The free feeling and comfort along with the sun's warmth on my dick and balls or swimming and snorkeling in the ocean is wonderful.  Some neighbors a couple doors up go as well as some other friends and 'beach regulars' so its nice having someone to chat with.

• 7 months later...

We live in a subdivision, so, I'd rather not get the police called on me! LOL But, I have gone out in just a tshirt and undies (tshirt covering just enough), and out there with just a sports bra and shorts. At night.

• Members
On 12/5/2016 at 3:33 PM, tiedupnaked33 said:

Anybody else. I just can't resist the the temptation  at four a.m. in the morning . going to be a public nudity ticket in my future.

The world needs more nudity and less violence!

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Wish I had friends like that. I'd love to spend time sitting in a hot tub naked drinking wine with several friends. Nothing sexual needs to take place just sitting nude enjoying each other's company

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Try it some time Jennifer you might like it. And I know the neighbors would like it

• Members

I really wish our Society wasn’t so uptight about nudity. I’m not in agreement of open lewd or obscene behavior being allowed. But watering my plants in my backyard, during the heat of the summer should not cause a stir. But I wouldn’t want to even test the waters knowing how people are 😢

• Members
21 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Agreed

Well we still haven't had the pleasure of seeing your sexy naked body  here on TT

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/5/2016 at 3:06 PM, Kinkster said:

Well....have to admit, I have. 

Lost a bet with my wife. :) 

Problem is, to take out the garbage, I have to drive to the main road. We live out a ways. Did a lot of looking before I unloaded the cans into the big dumpster! She sat in the pickup & watched!

All good for a laugh!!

Hilarious!!!!

• Members

Yeah tonight I went to the hot tub naked. After I got out I went out to the dock and fished butt naked and then decided to take some trash that was out on the dock and dumped it in the trash naked. It was exciting walking around front and backyard totally naked this evening

IMG_20210822_232830205.jpg

• Members

I'll put my worm someplace but it's not on a hook. I'd like to put it inside you