Official Community Forums Home

New To This World

• Members

Hey all. Totally blind and 26 new to this. Bot a mini g spot vibe good head and too timid pleasure gell. If anyone has tips, pass them along and questions ask away. The dumb question's the one you won't ask. Hope I fit in here.

• Members

Welcome Sailor Gilr!

Everyone is welcome here - and you will fit in just fine!

Kayla

• Members
Welcome sailor girl: You will fit in very nicely. If you are blind, how are you reading this? Or is someone helping you? I suspect you may have more questions than we do right now. How can we help you?

howard

Does blind mean, you can't see, or that you are naive to these subjects. Either way, I think you will find great stuff for you here.

• Members

Hey all I'm totally blind, no sight, except light perception which means I can tell if I see a light on. As for the newness of all this, keep in mind I'm a bit shy and not that open, thanks for the warm welcome though.

• Members

Welcome Sailor Girl. This forum is the most female friendly site you'll read. It is honest, open and honest, but very non judgmental. Ask the questions and you'll get loads of advice. You'll get more comfortable with time. Everyone's sincerity and guidance helped me to obtain the big "O" that I'd never had. You'll be okay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My dad is totally blind. He was born that way. It was a birth defect; his optic nerve never fully developed. To answer Howard's question, my dad has software for his computer that reads everything on the screen to him through standard computer speakers. Do you have the same thing? Also, I was wondering, if you don't mind answering, how did you become blind?

Don't be shy around here. :) I'm new to all things sexual myself, and I've never seen a more open, friendly place to discuss these things. :) I think you'll fit in perfectly here!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The Eggs and Bullets are probably the best universal toy you can buy here! They are excellent for all kinds of foreplay - both men and women - running across ears, neck, tits, nipples, tummy, thighs, balls and penis!

They also provide A LOT of direct stimulation where you want it - your clit. They are small enough to use with a partner during sex - have your insertion and clitoral stim too - or alone they are super powerful and often give intense orgasms!

Does that answer your question?

Mikayla ;)

• Members
Welcome Sailor Girl. This forum is the most female friendly site you'll read. It is honest, open and honest, but very non judgmental. Ask the questions and you'll get loads of advice. You'll get more comfortable with time. Everyone's sincerity and guidance helped me to obtain the big "O" that I'd never had. You'll be okay.

Amen chickenmom!

Sailorgirl, don't be afraid to ask anything here? No question is a dumb question!

Hello all, i just recently ordered my very first vibrator. I used to use my massaging shower head that worked great. Now, Im ready to move on to the real thing. Is it safe to use my vibe and still use my "special" shower head? :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

A helpful hint:

If you threw out the package that your toy came in, the product itself usually will say if it's waterproof or not, usually on the dial or controller of the item.