Official Community Forums Home

"Just because you get intimate with men doesn't mean that you can't be gay."

Kama

• Members
2 minutes ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

Maybe I honest believe that with you guys it's a pride thing don't want anyone to say your gay girls really don't have any problem with same sex relationships guys are scared to be labeled gay 

It's insecurity, ego, fear of being labelled, and fear of really liking it and possibly preferring it to women......this makes all the other fears even worse.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

It can be hard, being gay, or bi. A lot of people that are bi, feel like they aren't fitting in any sort of niche. A lot of gay people don't take bi people seriously, especially when they're in an opposite sex relationship. And straight people dismiss them as "confused" or going thru a phase.

Bi, gay, or straight, you love who you love. Whoever gets you hot, gets you hot. No matter what. So long as everyone involved is legal aged, then all's good.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/30/2020 at 10:35 AM, Inquiry said:

I love watching my bicurious man

OMG right it's absolutely incredible to watch two guys enjoying each other seriously but you guys are so caught up in your MALE PRIDE and it makes you feel insecure with yourself but being totally honest it's absolutely natural and healthy and no it doesn't mean you are GAY 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...