Official Community Forums Home

Toy Question

• Members

I have read the toy reviews on this site.....that gal who writes most of them is very good at detailing all about the toy.....so i guess this question goes out to her since she wrote so many reviews.....but if anyone else reads this and can offer advice please do so.

I have always had a what i consider good sex life.....one thing is that I cant cum during intercourse i know thats not as uncommon as i thought it was......also i dont seem to be able to have multi Os takes me awhile to get worked up enough to cum again right after first time.

Im looking for a toy to use vaginally that will help with g spot O.....and just plain old give me a good O while its working on me.....clit stim seems to be only way I can get off and I want more much more.

If you need anymore info as into what would help pick out best toy for me just ask

Thanks

HOT N HRNY

• Members
I have read the toy reviews on this site.....that gal who writes most of them is very good at detailing all about the toy.....so i guess this question goes out to her since she wrote so many reviews.....but if anyone else reads this and can offer advice please do so.

I have always had a what i consider good sex life.....one thing is that I cant cum during intercourse i know thats not as uncommon as i thought it was......also i dont seem to be able to have multi Os takes me awhile to get worked up enough to cum again right after first time.

Im looking for a toy to use vaginally that will help with g spot O.....and just plain old give me a good O while its working on me.....clit stim seems to be only way I can get off and I want more much more.

If you need anymore info as into what would help pick out best toy for me just ask

Thanks

HOT N HRNY

Hi Hot N Hrny,

The girl you are talking about is Mikayla and yes she is a great reviewer. I am one of the reviewers too, and I am glad to help with whatever you need. I just have a couple of questions and I am sure we can find you something that will take above and beyond a typical O.

1. Are you interested in a Dual action vibe or just a G- Spot vibe?

2. Have you tried just relaxing a little bit more and try deep breathing when you feel an orgasm coming on?

3. What kind of material jelly, silicone or cyberskin?

keep me updated and hopefully I can help you out.

Katrina

• Members

OK, first let me WELCOME you - and then I will start with the questions!

Do not be surprised that you can't cum during intercourse hon, 80 - 85% of all women NEED clitoral stimulation to orgasm. So, if you are looking for something to use during intercourse to help with that - I always suggest a simple BULLET or something like the HUSTER MINI VIBE! They are small and get to the point - your clit. Great for during sex.

Next, the multi-O's thing. Women sometimes think (not that you do understand) that multi-O's just start coming along if you keep having sex. This isn't true - you have to condition yourself. First, do your kegels! Kegels will definitely help to condition you for multis. Next, instead of stopping and starting again with the clitoral stim - you have to keep stimulating yourself - work PAST the "pain" and sensitivity after you have cum. It takes time to train your body to become multi-orgasmic.

OK, now if you want a toy that will get you off with the clitoral stim AND the G-Spot AND the insertion - Howard is right - the Glittering Rotating G! I ALWAYS get off in 30 seconds or less - ALWAYS. I will sing the praises of that toy from left to right and back again. It is wonderful! It definitely has the clitoral stim thing down pat.

Now, if you are looking for something more on the lines of JUST a G-Spot, you can try THE WAVE - which I personally found to be a GREAT G-SPOT toy. It won't do much for your clitoral stim, but the G-SPOT - oh yes.

Now, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me, or anyone else who reviews here. We all have the scoop on these toys and try to be as honest as possible when we review them!

Here are the links for ya!

Bullets:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...h=bullet&Page=1

Glittering G:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4674

The Wave:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4820

GOOD LUCK!

Mikayla

• Members
Hi Hot N Hrny,

The girl you are talking about is Mikayla and yes she is a great reviewer. I am one of the reviewers too, and I am glad to help with whatever you need. I just have a couple of questions and I am sure we can find you something that will take above and beyond a typical O.

1. Are you interested in a Dual action vibe or just a G- Spot vibe?

2. Have you tried just relaxing a little bit more and try deep breathing when you feel an orgasm coming on?

3. What kind of material jelly, silicone or cyberskin?

keep me updated and hopefully I can help you out.

Katrina

Thanks for the reply and in answer to your questions g spot or dual im ok with one or the other or both. I do relax and breathe i have no problem with first O its thereafter i need some help with.....sometimes no matter how hard i try im only good for one and no more after that could it be a something i should ask Dr about cause I have been like this for years. I was always fine with once a day cause I only had few hrs with BF and it was ok but im thinking if i meet someone new i dont want to be like this anymore i want to wow him and give him a work out. Material can be whatever cyberskin sounds like a good first choice. Thanks and sorry i didnt know you also did reviews didnt mean to leave you out.

OK, first let me WELCOME you - and then I will start with the questions!

Do not be surprised that you can't cum during intercourse hon, 80 - 85% of all women NEED clitoral stimulation to orgasm. So, if you are looking for something to use during intercourse to help with that - I always suggest a simple BULLET or something like the HUSTER MINI VIBE! They are small and get to the point - your clit. Great for during sex.

Next, the multi-O's thing. Women sometimes think (not that you do understand) that multi-O's just start coming along if you keep having sex. This isn't true - you have to condition yourself. First, do your kegels! Kegels will definitely help to condition you for multis. Next, instead of stopping and starting again with the clitoral stim - you have to keep stimulating yourself - work PAST the "pain" and sensitivity after you have cum. It takes time to train your body to become multi-orgasmic.

OK, now if you want a toy that will get you off with the clitoral stim AND the G-Spot AND the insertion - Howard is right - the Glittering Rotating G! I ALWAYS get off in 30 seconds or less - ALWAYS. I will sing the praises of that toy from left to right and back again. It is wonderful! It definitely has the clitoral stim thing down pat.

Now, if you are looking for something more on the lines of JUST a G-Spot, you can try THE WAVE - which I personally found to be a GREAT G-SPOT toy. It won't do much for your clitoral stim, but the G-SPOT - oh yes.

Now, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me, or anyone else who reviews here. We all have the scoop on these toys and try to be as honest as possible when we review them!

Here are the links for ya!

Bullets:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...h=bullet&Page=1

Glittering G:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4674

The Wave:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4820

GOOD LUCK!

Mikayla

Wow girl you hit the nail on the head. I did think that the more sex the easier it would be to have multi Os and yes after i do have oral or masterbation i dont work pass the pain etc....but that will change im going to start today, As for Kegs i never did them so after yrs of not how long do you think it would take to get to the point i should be......I know your not a Dr. lol but i take it you do them so im just hoping you wont say its to late or it will take what seems like forever......I never thought about the kegs just heard they are what you should do before you become preg so you dont leak like when you sneeze. That bullet toy sounds like just what i need.....and thanks for the other suggestions all sound like they will do the trick.....I CANT WAIT Im so into this site im glad i found it. THANKS

Hotnhrny

• Members

Listen girl, Kegels are something that are good for your general gynecological health and it is never too late or too early to do them. Do you know what a kegel is? Squeezing the muscle that controls urine flow a(PC muscle) and holding it, then releasing. This is the same muscle that contracts when you orgasm - so, if you have a strong PC muscle, your orgasms are more intense.

Also, your man will love it if you sit on his cock and "milk" him with your strong PC muscle! So get on those kegels. I do them all the time - all day. When you are sitting at the computer, just do them. They really work!

There are even special toys made for Kegel exercises - a little "pussy bar-bell" - I have reviewed one, but have not posted it yet.

So, get on those kegels gilr!!!

Mikayla

• Members

Starting them right now as i sit here and type.....yes I know what a Kegel is but just never did it.....didnt really know how strong it could get or the affect on sex it could have I thought my O were pretty intense but cant wait to see what happen is I get stronger......something to look forward to trying if or should i say when I get a new BF. Get reviewing on that Kegel "toy" I will be waiting.......hope its turns out to be something worth buying. Have to say your reviews are very well written and you cover all the bases with facts and info etc......I see you have many toys in your bio YOU GO GIRL someday soon (especially after joining TooTimid) i hope to reach that amount. Even if i have to get another job to do so LOL

thanks

Hotnhrny