Official Community Forums Home

The definition of "sex" rant

Kama

• Members

I am going to be brave here, and discuss a triggering topic.  It's something that annoys me, and I am trying to work on it.  

I consider all types of sex to be sex. I don't buy into the idea of vaginal intercourse only being sex.  Preferring other sexual acts more doesn't make you any less sexual.  

Other people are entitled to their viewpoints, and I need to learn how to let go when someone tells me that my favorite sexual act in the world doesn't "count".  To me, it's real sex. 

Just my 2 cents.  

• Like 1

I agree. Any contact with genitalia at all is a sex act. Talking about sex, is a sex act. Fantacising can be as well. Anything that counts as one to you, IS. 

I think it's all become a bit too casual now. Yes, sex is supposed to be fun. And having a fling or 2 is good (so long as you're single). But the act itself can have lifetime consequences that many haven't learned about or care to think about. 

• Like 2

• Members
14 hours ago, Tyger said:

I agree. Any contact with genitalia at all is a sex act. Talking about sex, is a sex act. Fantacising can be as well. Anything that counts as one to you, IS. 

I think it's all become a bit too casual now. Yes, sex is supposed to be fun. And having a fling or 2 is good (so long as you're single). But the act itself can have lifetime consequences that many haven't learned about or care to think about. 

Thats what I have noticed with sex. It can be amazing with one person you're really connected with, but blah with someone who you're not too into. 

Maybe some people can easily have great sex with someone they don't like. That's not me, I guess. 

• Like 2