Official Community Forums Home

John Holmes Realistic Dong

nosleepnmesa

• Members

:unsure: I just had to buy it, curiosity maybe I don't know but I thought I was gonna pass out, when I opened the package, but I am gonna test it out tonight. My hubby saw it and went OMG :lol: I am extremely excited though and a little worried, wondering if it is going to split me in two :rolleyes: I will let you know, I am thinking I might write a review on it. This toy is certainly NOT for beginners. I had to write this since I am so excited to try it out, and I have nobody to share this excitement with but my hubby and all you here at Tootimid. :) Don't worry I know to use LOTS and LOTS of lube.

I will keep you all posted. Wish me luck with this big boy

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3129

• Members

OMG!!!

You are either incredibly brave or incredibly crazy LOL

Definatly use LOTS AND LOTS of lube, and LOTS AND LOTS of foreplay.

I know it's big, and it looks good inthe picture, does it really look that good in real life?

I bet that sucker is HUGE!

Let us know how it goes.

:blink:

I love the warning that they give as to "Item is not returnable, please be sure that you understand the size of this product" (or something like that!!).

All I can really say is OMFG!!! :ph34r::blink::)

• Members

YES it really is that GOOD looking!!!! :) Actually the picture doesn't do it justice. I bought the unltrarealistic one. I used LOTS and LOTS of lube, I used the whole little bottle of Tootimid lube just to be on the save side, a bit of an overkill though, with all the foreplay we were having.

I guess I can say,"I SURVIVED HOLMES". :lol: I will be writing a review on this just to give you all the details and also I think it would be great for others that come here to know what they are getting into. Although I must admit I do have some 2.50" girth vibes, so I firgued this couldn't be to bad. IT wasn't but it was OMW JOYFUL. I had so many O's I lost count and was seriously exhausted, I don't think I have ever in my life been this exhausted from sex.

Review on this toy coming soon, I need to play with it again!! :lol:

• Members

I agree, the John Holmes real cock is truely unreal, I loved it, being so filled it makes my ears ring really gets me off, I have been with a few guys that are really hung, but this, just hope all the guys don't get angry with the pleasure this is giving us, bigger is better guys sorry, my asspussy is so sore I dont need it for a week, I wish they made one that shoots cum, that would really do the job, sucking a cock that big would make me dizzy with pleasure.

extralove

• Members

I have dealt with the realistic. Tybai's well what should I say; Vagina. Found other sex toys much better. Maybe there is a fantasy involved.