Official Community Forums Home

I Need Your Advice Fast

roughman

• Members

Hey every one it's me Dj again I'm back with a bigger problem then expected and I need advice Yesterday at 11:00pm when my girlfriend got out of work my best friend walked my girlfriend to her car and gave her a kiss. My girlfriend was honest and told me the he had kissed her so I asked her what she said to him and she said she didn't say anything and I also asked her why she didn't tell him no and she said she didn't know why she didn't say it. And I'm really pissed off about it so I need advice before 7pm. at that time I going to his house and taking him on a back road and teach him a lesson that he need to know. So please help me how can I trust my friend and my girlfriend??

DJ

• Members

Ok DJ, I think what your friend did to you was a gross violation of your trust. Your girlfriend told you that he kissed her- and I assume she did not reciprocate this kiss or want it in any way? If so, then your girlfriend is not at fault - although she should have at least told him to F off - although it might have taken her by surprise!

I would say that you definitely need to set your friend straight. I am not advocating you beating the hell out of him - but I would talk to him and tell him that YOUR girlfriend told you that he kissed her, and that if he does it again, not only will you beat his ass, but your friendship will be no longer. So, if he values you at all as a friend, he will respect your relationship. I would also tell him that he blew trust with you that may or may not be resolved.

That is my opinion - Good luck!

Mikayla

• Members

Are you sure that this is your best friend? In my opinion it sounds to me like you need to get a new girlfriend and a new best friend.

If your girl lets a guy kiss her and does not try to stop him or tell him to get lost then she is obviously sending out signals to the guy that she is testing the waters.

This is just bad relationship karma and it works the same for both sexes.

• Members

DJ

take a deep breath, now, exhale.

First, don't take him on a back road, this guy is sooo not worth going to jail for.

I am a firm believer in the theory, that if you are going to jail you should be behind bars with your best friend next to you, smoking a cigarette saying "damn, I can't believe we closed down ANOTHER bar"

All joking aside, you do bring up a couple of very good points.

You said she did not have a reason for why she didn't tell him no.

To me, this answer alone makes all kinds of red flags pop up.

In my opinion, he doesn't sound like much of a friend if he is running around putting moves on your girlfriend, KNOWING she is with you.

This also makes all kinds of red flags go up.

As for trusting them?

I honestly don't know hon, do you WANT to trust them?

I am assuming since your asking about trust, you are planning on staying with her.

The last time I was in a similar situation, I had them both in the house, I told them that obviously they were attracted to each other and I was not going to try and compete.

I walked away.

Now might be a good time to have a nice long search within yourself.

If you can't trust her, do you really want to stay with her?

Will this happen again later down the road?

Is it worth giving her the benefit of the doubt?

How can they prove to you that they can be trusted?

What kind of a kiss was it?

A friendly little peck on the lips or a more intimate one?

Is this a first offense for him or has he done this to others before?

Has she ever cheated on any of her other lovers before?

You have a lot of questions to ask yourself and them hon.

Before you go beating anyone to resemble a pile of hamburger,

Ask yourself these questions, find the answers, if you need any help or advice, feel free to ask away.

Best wishes and best of luck to you

• Members

Well I have some good new's I brought my so called girl friend to his house with out her knowing where we where going and I beat the shit of of him his right eye is swelled shut and black and blue I think doing that to him tought him a lesson he was at work today and as far as my so called girlfrind goes I she bitched at me for doing that to him I told her if you love him that much then be with him and then she shut up and go into the car and hasen't talked to me yet. I found out today that she told he mother and her mother and father yelled and her for kissing him and her mother is going to baby sit her at work since they work together and her mother also told her that she is lucky that I still at her side because of what she has don to me. So I hope she has learned her lession as well since her whole family turned on her and is on my side.

~DJ~