Official Community Forums Home

He Almost Raped Me, Should I Forgive Him?

• Members
Honey, I know you've seen alot of GREAT information!! Let me tell you something ( may have been said before in the other posts) You are WONDERFUL!! You have some VERY BAD things happen, but you are a WONDERFUL woman!! You have a child who idolizes you because you are mama! Most importantly you are a Child of God! He doesn't want this for you. Please get out of there and get couseling. You are loved!

If you look at the date you will see this is a very old post. Over 2 years old... FYI :)

• Members

Hey sweetie pie,I read your post and I feel awful this meatball did rape you...this is not

your fault,you did nothing wrong...all women are precious you remember that,you are

too...I believe you should have left him when he hit you when you were pregnant...your an

abused woman your afraid not sure what to do...you don't deserve to go the rest of

your life in fear,its only going to get worse...when he hit you when you were pregnant was serious,think

about it he could have killed the baby,thats murder sweety..what if he kills you or your baby or just as

bad what if he rapes your daughter...please please get away from this meatball,please call the police let

them know what he did,get a "pfa" against him,the police will go with you to get your personal things and

they will place you in a shelter for rape victims,out of town or county they won't tell the meatball where

you are ,the police will protect you...in the shelter you can sign up for section8 and you will get a rent free

apartment,cash,and health care...you don't need that meatball in your life and you can find someone new,a

guy who will worship the ground you walk on,there are men out there who would appreciate having you...someday

you will be a happy sexy mama again...right now you have pain,hurt,low self esteem,fear,worry...the only way to

rid yourself of all this is to leave him...think about your safety,think about your child,think about your childs safety

...sweety someday everything will be ok,someday you will smile again and be happy,someday you will be

free of fear and hurt...so do the right thing now...leave the meatball behind...think of your child,your child will

give you the courage to get away...

• Members

I haven't read all the other replays but.....

He didn't almost rape you He did rape you. Your six months pregnant, he got way to rough with you, you were screaming at him to stop, He turned you over by force, He slapped lube on you so he could take what he wanted. HE RAPED YOU! Get out now! He'll apologize, plead, and may try to buy you; that all shit, because if he did it once he'll do it again. Get out now!

• Members

Legally, one cannot give or receive consent for sexual intercourse when drunk. So, technically, yes, he did rape you. I am so, so sorry for you.

If you feel like maybe we here in the forums can't do much to help you, or you are still confused, here is a phone number that will help, and give you someone who's job it is to help people through these sorts of situations to talk to.

1(800) 656-HOPE or 1(800) 656-4673

It can be hard to break off an abusive relationship when you really love someone, but please remember that you by yourself may not be able to help him with his problem. Both he, you, and most likely even your daughter, will need to talk to a professional in order to work out some of the hard emotional feelings that caused and were caused by these events. Most of all, you must remember that you are not at fault for any of this, and you do not have to be ashamed of yourself or your feelings.

Peace and love to you, my dear.

Edit: Wow, ha ha, I didn't realize how old this post was! xD Whoops! In any case, I'll leave this information up, just in case anyone else ever needs it.

• Members
Legally, one cannot give or receive consent for sexual intercourse when drunk. So, technically, yes, he did rape you. I am so, so sorry for you.

If you feel like maybe we here in the forums can't do much to help you, or you are still confused, here is a phone number that will help, and give you someone who's job it is to help people through these sorts of situations to talk to.

1(800) 656-HOPE or 1(800) 656-4673

It can be hard to break off an abusive relationship when you really love someone, but please remember that you by yourself may not be able to help him with his problem. Both he, you, and most likely even your daughter, will need to talk to a professional in order to work out some of the hard emotional feelings that caused and were caused by these events. Most of all, you must remember that you are not at fault for any of this, and you do not have to be ashamed of yourself or your feelings.

Peace and love to you, my dear.

Edit: Wow, ha ha, I didn't realize how old this post was! xD Whoops! In any case, I'll leave this information up, just in case anyone else ever needs it.

Yes, the post was a bit dated, but your advice is timeless. I hope she sees this and helps herself.

By the way how did you get so smart for an 18yr old. You sound much older than your years.

• 3 years later...