Official Community Forums Home

Is There A Substitute For The Real Deal?

Mikayla1

• Members

SE0214-01main.jpg

I don’t know about you ladies, but when my man isn’t available for some lovin’; it is really nice to have something close to the real thing available for play time! Don’t misunderstand me – I love my non-phallic looking vibrators and dual actions – which are about as far from “realistic” as possible. Just sometimes, when my hubby has been away for a few days, I really crave a big, hard, thick penis – cause it reminds me of him!

Well, California Exotics has the perfect solution – the LIFE LIKE DONGS! There are 3 different sizes available (I have the largest one – which is a true testament to my hubby) and they really look and feel like the real deal. Now, while they are not made of cyberskin, they are made of a Poly-melt which makes the texture soft, pliable but good and hard!

I wasn’t always a big fan of the “dong” but I am growing to really appreciate the feel of one inside me – as well as the ability to fantasize that it is my hubby with me while I play. As I may have mentioned, my hubby is away on business quite a bit – and a girl like me gets lonely. These life-like dongs really do help to alleviate the loneliness at night!

This past week my hubby was gone for only 2 nights, but I saw an opportunity to play with my new toy. I took it out of the packaging and was amazed at the heaviness of it! This particular toy is 9” long and 2” wide – which I will admit, is a bit larger than my hubby – but hey, that is OK with me! After a particularly good session of phone sex with my hubby, I began to fantasize that he was teasing me with his manhood. I used the dong to slap my vaginal area and rubbed it between my lips – which is something my hubby would have done, if he were only here.

Then, I lubed up this bad boy and began insertion. It is nice and firm and insertion was slow and wonderful. Once almost all the way in, I began to use my bullet on my clit for extra stimulation. What is so nice about this toy is the sheer size and heft of it. It is heavy, so you really feel like something substantial is inside you. For me, I love that full, heavy feeling – and I was really enjoying my play with this item. After just a few minutes of clitoral stim – I began to orgasm –and to my surprise had multiples!

I let myself come down a bit – and then played again! Hey, I had a “man” who was up for rounds 2, 3 and 4 if I wanted; I wasn’t going to waste it! When I finally got tired, I washed up my new toy and put him lovingly in my toy box. I think I will be bringing him out for my hubby to see – he loves to watch me play with realistic toys – it is the “taboo” nature of the idea of another man inside me that does it!

I would recommend this toy (or a smaller version) to anyone interested in a realistic toy with a nice, hefty feel. The veins and head are realistic in appearance and feel –and are sure to give you a wonderful ride. I would recommend a water-based lube for this toy – and most certainly, it could be used in the bathtub as well as on the bed or wherever you want to play! So, why not do like I did and get yourself a “substitute” man – I know there is no real substitute for the man in your life – but this comes pretty darn close!

happy playing!

Mikayla

• Members

I have found a kit where I can actually make a perfect replica of my own dong. I hope to do it with my asawa next time we see each other.

• Members
I have found a kit where I can actually make a perfect replica of my own dong. I hope to do it with my asawa next time we see each other.

I saw that. I'd love to do that with my fiancee. Just for the fun of it. It was called "clone a dick". They also make a "clone a pussy" too. And you can turn the dong into a vibrator with one version. That might be good for you, Mikayla, for those nights you miss your hubby. I haven't done it yet because I'm not sure how he really feels about me having something so realistic. Maybe if it's a replica of him, he won't mind so much. :)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My wife has commented on the new toys we have just invested in.

She says that they can hurt abit sometimes...

I have intentionally tried to buy things as close to my length as possible.

It seems that most everything is either much thicker or much thinner than me.

The thicker ones are a bit of a "stretch" for her...

Here's a question I think I know the answer to, but am not sure...

As we continue to use these, will they "stretch" her out, and become more comfortable for her?

I love seeing these in her, and watching her squirm. I just don't want to continue to put these in her,

if her body won't adjust to them, and continue to be painful...

...just for the record, we use a LOT of lube on them... so I doubt (although it is possible) that we are not using enough...

Also, just for the record....

She used to live and die by the statement: "I want the REAL thing, or NO-thing."

Not anymore, she still loves the "real thing", but the "meat substitutes" are giving her a WILD new adventure that we're BOTH enjoying...

• Members

At the risk of sounding "arrogant" you know, TimidTwo, that a woman's vagina is meant to stretch enough to pass a baby's head, right? I hear a lot of women saying, "I am too tight, petite, that would NEVER fit in me!" While it might be true that your SO has a tight vagina, she can take big toys, your fist, or a baby's head. The key to this is relaxation and AROUSAL!

Since I assume that you are talking about regular toys, not some monster 8 inch thick toy - it should be fairly easy to get them into her with lube, relaxation, arousal and patience! I know from experience when playing with larger toys, that you MUST go slow and take your time. If you do, it will gently stretch her out - AND SHE WILL GO RIGHT BACK AS LONG AS SHE DOES HER KEGELS - and it should feel really nice.

Good luck!

Mikayla

• Members

:P

Yes, I know!

We have had 4 kids!

I was in the room for the delivery of them all!

I about passed out that first time :blink: , but I survived... :rolleyes:

A fist, though? OWIE! I guess I'm going to show my naivity, but I guess that

is something I have NEVER thought of doing to her! :o

I have seen the various "kegel balls", and thought she might like them, but

that is something I want her to buy.

I don't know if I should be "suggestively" buying them for her, rather than at her request.

I also think that although she's REALLY starting to like the use of toys,

she isn't completely "relaxed" over the idea, yet. So, be thinking of her, and send

some positive vibes our way, so that she does relax and allow herself to engulf the toys

and enjoy them "fullly" (pardon the pun!!!).

By the way, we have not used anything morbidly large, the biggest is the BendiBeaver.

-J (of J and K)

P.S. You don't sound arrogant Mikayla! But I appreciate your modesty!

• Members

I totally agree with Mikayla.

I remember when I finally decided to buy my first toy I was going agianst everything I was tought growing up, but I wanted to learn about my body, I wanted to feel that pleasure. So for the first month/two months it would hurt every time. If I went in to far or turned it weird or pushed it in a little sideways or slanted up or down it would hurt. I was never able to get off, untill one day I decided to start with my fingers, touching my clit and all over my body untill orgasm then putting my toy inside and playing with my clit I was finally able to have an orgasm with my toy without it hurting. I think I aroused myself enough that inside and outside of me was relaxed enough for it to not hurt.

:P

Yes, I know!

We have had 4 kids!

I was in the room for the delivery of them all!

I about passed out that first time :blink: , but I survived... :rolleyes:

A fist, though? OWIE! I guess I'm going to show my naivity, but I guess that

is something I have NEVER thought of doing to her! :o

I have seen the various "kegel balls", and thought she might like them, but

that is something I want her to buy.

I don't know if I should be "suggestively" buying them for her, rather than at her request.

I also think that although she's REALLY starting to like the use of toys,

she isn't completely "relaxed" over the idea, yet. So, be thinking of her, and send

some positive vibes our way, so that she does relax and allow herself to engulf the toys

and enjoy them "fullly" (pardon the pun!!!).

By the way, we have not used anything morbidly large, the biggest is the BendiBeaver.

-J (of J and K)

P.S. You don't sound arrogant Mikayla! But I appreciate your modesty!