Official Community Forums Home

Swingers

Tyger

• Members
15 hours ago, Kinky Twinkie said:

I wish i knew yall when i was single. My wife wouldnt allow that but I was willing to give it a shot when i was in my 30s but no one at that time wanted those under 50. Now in my 50s i see them advertising for those under 40.  

I know what you mean, its only by the grace of my husband being able to hook us up in sexual relations. Fortunately for us he has cultivated our swinger groups to include many a fun weekend. We are both bi so getting a group together is not hard at all. It seems the older you get the more open to bi sexual play is found. These people we play with are just like us, introverts who generally hate being around other people but are content with close sexual ties to others. We just love the act of sex and its proclivities. 

• Members

I envy you and your husband cougar. That sounds like a great time sharing intimacies with friends

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My husband and I went to south Florida on vacation a few weeks back with our long time swinger friends on a sail boat for 2 weeks. The owner of the boat and his wife live on board full time and host us twice a year with 2 other couples. It starts off the same way each year, us woman go to the Hogs breath saloon as the men ready the boat. Its really the only time I really feel free to be me, out of site of shore my clothes come off, after rubbing some desensitizing cream on the boys we begin our romp in the hay. The taste of their cocks and the smells of well fucked pussy always keeps me in the mood. We litterly fall asleep at night with my head between a mans legs, I love our lifestyle. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/11/2018 at 10:14 PM, Tyger said:

Swinging is an amazing lifestyle but it's not for everybody. However  each setting  every encounter and every person is different which makes how you're comfortability level will be,  but it has been great for me and my husband we really enjoy watching each other be pleasured as well as being pleasured, it's something that we can to communicate extremely well to each other, we're not afraid to talk about what we like or what we want and the lifestyle has helped us open up a lot and experience new things we never even thought we would like or think of trying, we have been to the clubs private House parties and we meet people privately it's awesome how many people are actually like-minded and open and curious about new things as well as teach others without it being a taboo topic.  Sex is the main idea so  yes, it's nice to meet people you can relate to and fantasies as you do just looking to explore

• 3 months later...

So want this for my wife and I,however she is quite conservative and I have brought up many times and it's a NO.

but it's ok to tell stories about it and masterbate ,

So jealous wish I could cum