Okay so I'm not new to sex toys but I kinda still am. I've only really used vibraters and occasional a dildo,  but I want something more.  I'M totally not new to sex so I was thinking about getting the Power Stud - Cliterrific  since its 2 in 1 but I don't know if 1.75'' that's to thick? 

I don't think it's too thick, however, it's all a matter of personal preference. 

If you've had intercourse with a man, and have used dildos, those are probably, on average, about that size. Again, it depends on what you have. :)

I'd say 1.75" is about average with anything 2" and above being large.

Clitterific is my favorite!!!  You shouldn't be disappointed & I think the size is just perfect.

That looks fun! I just measure one of mine at 1.5" and honestly I wish it were a little bigger, so I bet you'll be good!

Too big or too small depends on your body and preference. For some people 1.5 is too big, while others it is too small. There is only one real way to know what is too big. Try it out and see how you feel. Enjoy yourself. I’ve also known some people were there are times when a particular size is too big and other time where it is just right and still other time when it is not big enough. It may depend on arousal level.