Official Community Forums Home

What Are The Sexual Techniques You Would Like To Try.

allit

• Members

The last time I was with my wonderful asawa, her daughter slept in the same room with us and we had to be subtle. However, I wanted to try some new things with her. When we are together again we will drop her daughter off with her brothers so we can be real wild. This is what I want.

1. Her to have multiple g-spot orgasms.

2. Her to have a g-spot orgasm while I am inside her.

3. Her to have a g-spot orgasm while I am licking her clit.

4. To take her from behind with a butt plug and her stimulating her clit.

What are the type of things you would like to try but have not?

• Members

Interesting topic......I realized just how use to my ways of orgasim I really am.....and it had me thinking of just what other things/ways I would like to reach my big O.

I would like to have a G-spot O. I would also like to have a anal O......i know from what I feel when we have anal that im damn close to that one. I have never, but im getting willing to having DP.....hubby in one hole and toy in the other.......he is really pushing for that one to happen lol.

Hrnychick

• Members
Interesting topic......I realized just how use to my ways of orgasim I really am.....and it had me thinking of just what other things/ways I would like to reach my big O.

I would like to have a G-spot O. I would also like to have a anal O......i know from what I feel when we have anal that im damn close to that one. I have never, but im getting willing to having DP.....hubby in one hole and toy in the other.......he is really pushing for that one to happen lol.

Hrnychick

Hope you check out the g-spot orgasms. My asawa thinks they are wonderful. I can tell by her actions they are far better than the clit orgasms.

• Members

When we celebrated our tenth anniversary in Vegas a few years ago I made a list of 10 new things/positions that I wanted to try. I still have my list and have only marked off 2 of them. Sucks that my wife is not interested in pushing the limits of what 2 people can do sexually. I have so much to offer....... :(

• Members

You know....I can honestly say at this point in my life I have tried A LOT of sexual stuff, positions, orgasm enhancements, toys, etc. As far as what new I would like to try, honestly there is only one thing missing from my sex life, as I pretty much have it all. I would like my hubby to be a little more open to anal play. He does it - he is a bit too reluctant for me. If he would relax a little more, I think his world would open up a lot more.

Hmmmm, do I sound arrogant saying there is no new techniques I want to try? I should clarify, if I hear or read about something new, I am always ready, willing and able to try it. I try to keep abreast of the newest craze or thing - I think that makes sex fun!

Mikayla

• Members
You know....I can honestly say at this point in my life I have tried A LOT of sexual stuff, positions, orgasm enhancements, toys, etc. As far as what new I would like to try, honestly there is only one thing missing from my sex life, as I pretty much have it all. I would like my hubby to be a little more open to anal play. He does it - he is a bit too reluctant for me. If he would relax a little more, I think his world would open up a lot more.

Hmmmm, do I sound arrogant saying there is no new techniques I want to try? I should clarify, if I hear or read about something new, I am always ready, willing and able to try it. I try to keep abreast of the newest craze or thing - I think that makes sex fun!

Mikayla

I would not say arrogant. I would say just a real fun lady. Your lovers are obviously well pleased. I can certainly say that my asawa's adventourism has made my life wonderful.

When we celebrated our tenth anniversary in Vegas a few years ago I made a list of 10 new things/positions that I wanted to try. I still have my list and have only marked off 2 of them. Sucks that my wife is not interested in pushing the limits of what 2 people can do sexually. I have so much to offer....... :(

Sorry to hear that Kirk. I was with a non pleasing sex partner for a long time. It is strange, like you I would have done anything for her. It was such a pleasure to meet my new one, who during our first sexual encounter, after giving me a wonderful bj, told me that is she could do anything better, just to tell her. I hope things work out for you and your wife. I know how frustrating it can get.

• Members

Mikayla,

Arrogent? I say NO....its just not many people are like you.....having had just about every sex position etc.....so you are honest in saying that if something new comes along its as NEW to you as it would be to anyone and you are willing to try. I have to say without sounding corny I aspire to be like you starting with adding to my toy collection, improving my desire for sex and all that goes with it like getting the most Os I can and in more ways then one. Thanks for being a true asset to this forum.

Kirk,

From a womans point of view I know just what your wife maybe going through......well not to pin point a exact reason but I have been there myself.....happy with what type of sex we (hubby and I) were having happy with my one O and going to sleep......sometimes not really caring if WE did it at all......infact I would just have sex so he would be happy and didnt want any part of me being happy sexually. Sounds silly I know it was such a bad mindset I was in or a rut or slump whatever you want to call it then I started to rethink things.....and most of all found this site which has really really helped so maybe you should have her log on here and read things alone or together.......find out whats going on.......sex isnt all a marriage is about but it does mean a lot. I can see such a change in my hubbies moods (and mine) from when we went from everyday to 2 times a week down to 1 time a week and now back to every chance we get which with kids equals one time a day....but anyway I can see the changes so it all goes full circle.

Hrnychick

• Members
I am not sure its possible to have a multiple G-spot orgasm with ejaculation(s). One G-spot orgasm pretty well emptys the para urethral gland of fluids, and while she may be able to continue on with more orgasms, and therefore be having multiples, I don't think a second ejaculation is possible until time is allowed to refill the PU gland. You can phsycally do both #2, and #3. Either one of you can press on the lower groin area of her body when she is getting excited, while your cock, or fingers are pressing against the g-spot internally. Be prepared to get sprayed in your face. #4 I am not clear about. Are you wanting to give her the sensation of a double penetration by using a butt plug on her ass while you are fucking her pussy? And, of course she is stimulating her clit? That is certainly doable. If you want to simply massage her anus with a butt plug, I don't know why you would have to be behind her. Perhaps you can clarify. Obviously the latter act is very easily doable. Just use a butt plug she finds comfortable, and use lots of lube. Using a vibrator in her ass while you are screwing is a great way for both of you to feel the vibrations, and she can enjoy the feeling of being very full, and orgasming to her own touch. Women like to have some sense of control, and this is one time when it seems outrageous to suggest she would have any control over her climax!

Have fun.

This is where I got the idea

Basic Technique ideas:

#1: Make sure she goes for a tinkle (urinates) just prior to this. The best way to “experiment ” is for the woman to relax over a bunch of pillows, face down, bum up in the air and legs comfortably wide apart. In that position with her guy either at the side, straddling one leg or sort of in the middle, the best way is with his thumb - inserted and pointing down towards the bed. If you press the thumb into the vagina until the heel of the thumb is pressing into her lips the GSpot will be right under the fat part at the end of your thumb. It’s no harder to find than that. It is a small bump roughly the same size as that fat part at the end of your thumb too so it feels a little like there’s another thumb pressing back. (ALL women have this - all women may not react the same way) Start to rub it. You can rub like you’re trying to get a spot out - back and forth or sideways or in a circular motion - it doesn’t matter. DO NOT do it too hard at first but once it puffs up and gets a little hard, that's when you can get rough with it. She'll feel like she has to go for a pee about then. Ignore her. Hold her down. Tell her to go ahead. Ladies you aren't going to pee. It just comes from some kind of build-up and "about to release" feeling. Just hang on and tell him harder or faster to increase that feeling. The first time or two it takes a few minutes. Once you've done it a few times you can usually get the first orgasm in under two minutes - no matter what and then repeats every 30 seconds to a minute for as long as she can stand it. An average night means between 8 and 15 giant "O's". A marathon brings between 35 and 50 !!! Trouble walking the next day but Man) Man is it worth the shakes the next day.

#2 is: when you've triggered an orgasm, wait about 30 seconds, maybe a minute (no more)and then start again. Just as hard. Right away. It'll happen over and over as many times as you repeat it. DO NOT BE GENTLE !! Depending on what kind of shape she’s in, a slightly longer wait between orgasms is wise(ie. let her start to breathe again). My friends described those orgasms as like being hit by a train. It seems to involve the entire body. If they’ve never had a GSpot orgasm they are going to be amazed. When you do it to them again and again they will be astounded.

At that point an option that they all seem to enjoy is once she knows “that feel” she can climb on and ride you and position herself so that the end of your erection is hitting the same spot your thumb was hitting. She can then have a huge orgasm about every 10 to 20 downstrokes and keep that up until she melts or passes out. Then it’s time to cuddle.

One word of warning, guys, NEVER have her squat over your face, suck her clit and poke her GSPOT with your fingers. She will cum so hard and her pelvic thrusts will be so out of control that she will BREAK YOUR NOSE. Trust me on this. To combine the two (oral on the clit AND Gspot) she should be on her back and your face should be sideways to her.

Let me know if and / or how it worked for you

• Members
With all Due Respect, Women's orgasms can not be so easily timed, nor can the time it takes for them to come back down over the edge. If you let a woman come back down over the edge, she is much less likely to be able to have another orgasm. If you stimulate her just as she releases the tension from the first orgasm, she can go back into the next. That release often comes fairly soon- within seconds, but never as long as 30 seconds, to a minute after she goes into orgasm. She would have to be a highly trained athlete to be able to hold her breath, and the tension for up to a minute. Even 30 seconds is hard for a young person in good shape. Multiples usually occur within seconds of each other when she is stimulated continuously, and she does not come all the way back down to where you began when she was not excited or aroused. If that happens, it can take 10 minutes or more to get her back up to another orgasm, and that is a lot of work for both of you. That doesn't mean you don't do it, but you have a lot more fun, and she gets well satisfied with multiple orgasms occuring in a brief time frame, followed by a period of rest and play, followed by another period of arousal leading to another climax, and repeated orgasms. This is how women can have more than 30 orgasms in a session without being totally exhausted. With practice, they can have 3 times that number and still be up for more playing around.

Next. Never " POKE " a woman anywhere! That is a gross motor muscle movement, and you have no control that can keep you from hurting her before you realize you used to much pressure. Caress or massage a woman's G-spot with your fingers. Even hammering your cock up against it, when she is swollen with fluid can cause pain, and that is not fun. You do not have to be rough to induce these repeated orgasms, as your friend indicates. In fact, when her breasts, clitoris, and labia are engorged with blood, it takes only a gentle touch to stimulate her into orgasm again, and again. Some women do like it rough, for awhile. Always try to oblige the woman you are playing with. But, so you don't run out of gas, try setting her off by massaging her neck, or running your fingernails up and down her spine, or scratching, gently, the inside of her legs from her labia to her knees and back, slowly. Or kiss her behind her knees if her legs are up in the air near your head. Or lick her toes, and between them. Things that would tickle her half to death if you did them when she was breathing normally, will set her off to another orgasm when you do them after she has had several orgasms and she is still aroused. That is when you want to stop moving back andforth in her pussy, and just leave your cock all the way in. It doesn't take very long before her PC muscles begin involuntary contractions around your cock, sending her off, and getting you very excited, too. Then, you have to decide if you want to withdraw until you calm down, or go ahead and orgasm with her. Nice choice. I guarantee she will want you to get hard again, and will help you get there, so she can continue to experience those multiples.

Thanks for your response. I search the internet. But I often get bad advice. Great to be on this forum and get the information.