Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Mutual

Davepat

• 1 month later...
  • Members

This is so hot. I love watching her masturbate as I am stroking and having her watch me. I get so hot and hard I can feel the pulsing in my hand. She would sometimes feed me her juices as she dipped deep inside. I’d lick off every drop and she would go back for more. We would keep this up for as long as possible before allowing one another to cum. 

• Like 1

• Members

It's something my wife and I do together. Every couple should have it on their 'list'. :)

Besides being fun and fun to watch, it can be educational too! 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • Members

yes I enjoy female masterbating and watch their method. Cumming with a fun group camping

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My wife and I do because we both have health problems and to sore to have regular sex. This has been a good back up and is very exciting. I usually start first and explore myself some times up to an hour before she starts. She does not explore herself as much, but is great when we are to sore to do any thing else. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Fuck Yeah couple that masturbates together stays together I've been known to masturbate in front of my lovers and blow a stay Wild I wouldn't charge anyone either but if you want to pay to watch him on there's nothing wrong with that neither

• Members

Couples that play together stay together. This is a great way to learn, explore, be erotic and be playful with your partner. It can lead to a wet and wild time. Partners open to sharing masturbation with one another usually have more fun.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I love masturbating with a partner. Sometimes it leads to intercourse or oral sex, but we really like watching each other getting ourselves off too. Once I see him stroking himself I'm instantly wet. We work together and I love to tease him by playing with myself when other people are around but can't see what I'm doing. The second the other people are out of the way he starts jacking off and we both come so hard!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 8/2/2019 at 5:41 PM, Luv2Show said:

I love masturbating with a partner. Sometimes it leads to intercourse or oral sex, but we really like watching each other getting ourselves off too. Once I see him stroking himself I'm instantly wet. We work together and I love to tease him by playing with myself when other people are around but can't see what I'm doing. The second the other people are out of the way he starts jacking off and we both come so hard!

You two are a lot like my husband and I, we both love to have others. watching us mastering.   PM us and lets get to know more about each other okay

Thanks Mandy