Official Community Forums Home

Is it weird??!?

Tryitout

Is it weird that i want to watch my wife have sex with someone and get off to it? And give a blpwjob to someone? It turns me on thinking of it. She will not do it! Makes me sad because in the past she has cheated and when i want her to she wont.. also tried to convince a threesome and wont. I'm straight 29m and she's 26f and i would rather have a mmf threesome. Wondering if that makes me a bad guy in her eyes?

• Members

Not my cup of tea personally, but quite a few on here in the past have also wanted to watch their wives with another guy.

My wife has wanted to watch me with another girl.  (Never came to pass, though.)

• Members

Based on your description I'd say you have a cuckolding fetish. Which is not strange, however you can't really expect your wife to always be into what you like. Cheating is not the same as cuckolding, although with a cuckolding fetish I am sure it will have aroused you. The thing is, she also would need to enjoy being fucked by another guy while you watch and possibly interact with them. This might not be her cup of tea. Maybe you should discuss your fetish with your wife and see if you could work something out, or possibly find someone who can actually help you out with your fetish. And no, I don't mean divorce, but maybe your wife would agree to let your fetish be satisfied where she can not. But that is of course entirely up to you both.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Jay | Tesstesst.nl said:

. . . The thing is, she also would need to enjoy being fucked by another guy while you watch . . .

Yeah, although my wife has said she'd like to watch me drill another girl, she has no interest in sex with another guy.  With another girl, that's a different story  :-)

• Members
1 hour ago, square said:

Yeah, although my wife has said she'd like to watch me drill another girl, she has no interest in sex with another guy.  With another girl, that's a different story  :-)

So there's your answer, maybe you should talk and express your needs and wants as well. If she can't accommodate you in that then you need to ask yourself if this has repercussions on your relationship or not.

On 4/20/2018 at 4:38 AM, Jay | Tesstesst.nl said:

Based on your description I'd say you have a cuckolding fetish. Which is not strange, however you can't really expect your wife to always be into what you like. Cheating is not the same as cuckolding, although with a cuckolding fetish I am sure it will have aroused you. The thing is, she also would need to enjoy being fucked by another guy while you watch and possibly interact with them. This might not be her cup of tea. Maybe you should discuss your fetish with your wife and see if you could work something out, or possibly find someone who can actually help you out with your fetish. And no, I don't mean divorce, but maybe your wife would agree to let your fetish be satisfied where she can not. But that is of course entirely up to you both.

I like this answer a lot.

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/20/2018 at 4:38 AM, Jay | Tesstesst.nl said:

i would love to try cuckolding

• Members
On 4/23/2018 at 4:16 AM, Tyger said:

I like this answer a lot.

Thank you!