Official Community Forums Home

I'm hoping my kind is welcome here.

Tiffy_G

• Members

My name's Tiffany, I'm 37, bi (with a stronger pull toward women in terms of relationships and a stronger pull toward men for raw sexuality), polyamorous (triads only with one other woman and one man, I need men and women so I only enter relationships where I can have both men and women), and I'm what most people would consider a male to female transgender, though I prefer to think of myself as a woman with deformed genitals, hormonal issues, and a gender swapped upbringing. I go into greater detail in the about me section of my profile if you're interested.

I've been looking for a place where I can openly talk about sex without all of the other limitations I've faced on other sites. In places where I don't have to hide my deformities sexual discussion beyond what you'd find in a conservative rural school's sex ed class is a bannable offense. In sites where I can openly discuss sex I have to hide my deformities at the fear of persecution and even outright banning, which limits what I can talk about because how I take advantage of my deformities is a large part of my sexuality.

While I don't have any reason to assume hostility toward me here, I'm still unsure of whether or not I'm welcome here because when I was filling out my profile the only options for gender were male, female, and I'm not telling. Well I'll proudly tell you that I'm female, but I feel it's important for me to be open about my status as what most would call trans to avoid confusion. It's just easier to tell people I'm trans than it is to tell them I'm a woman, but I have hormonal issues stemming from genital deformities then letting their imaginations go wild or spend most of my evening in a Q&A session. It's easier to just say my penis, scrotum, and testes than it is to explain about my clitoral deformities, the sack of skin that formed from my fused labia, and the ovaries that dropped into that skin sack instead of staying in the abdominal cavity every post when someone inevitably asks what deformities I'm referring to, or explaining why someone who has female on her profile is talking about her penis, scrotum, and testes.

If you'll have me then this will be the first place I can truly be free.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Welcome Tiffy!

Everyone is very open here so feel free to discuss relationships, preferences, ask questions, or say whatever is on your mind. Hope you have fun and make some friends here, and feel that you can be your true self 🤗

• Members

Of course you are welcome here!

Enjoy the space!

• Members

Everyone is welcome regaurdless of race, creed, color or sexual orientation. Where have I heard that before. Welcome Tiffany

• Members

I'm struggling to orgasom the o ly thing that I have not tried is a hard core wond with a G-spot head on it I'm broken what can I do???? Please help me!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Welcome, Tiffy! I’m open to whatever you feel like talking about .... no judgment. I seriously doubt you can surprise me or offend me. I encourage you to be free to talk to me anytime. I esteem your courage and honesty in your initial post. Again, welcome!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 2:24 PM, Chantellemckenna said:

I'm struggling to orgasom the o ly thing that I have not tried is a hard core wond with a G-spot head on it I'm broken what can I do???? Please help me!!!

Prety girl with broken English. Talk to me darling. You wont need toys if your with me.

• Like 1