Official Community Forums Home

Hello my name is Jacob

Jacob

My name is Jacob. I’m a very insecure person and I’ve never dated a girl before in my life. That fact makes me feel dumb and unlovable. I’m not attractive at all and I don’t feel confident in my ability to ever satisfy a woman sexually. I don’t have any friends and I’ve attempted suicide but failed. I just don’t wanna be lonely no more. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members

Dude suicide is NOT THE WAY. Some of us just start out slower. 

I know I did.

• Members
On 5/23/2018 at 4:05 PM, Jacob said:

My name is Jacob. I’m a very insecure person and I’ve never dated a girl before in my life. That fact makes me feel dumb and unlovable. I’m not attractive at all and I don’t feel confident in my ability to ever satisfy a woman sexually. I don’t have any friends and I’ve attempted suicide but failed. I just don’t wanna be lonely no more. 

There will be someone out there for you!! You just need to speak to more people more on hear. I tried suiaside before I and didn't work iv been thinking Kong about it againe .

• Members

I'm always hear of you need to talk!!

• Like 1

• Members

Hey Jacob you have a lot of friends on here who care. And your lack of expierence sexually excite a lot of women.  I am another who will chat with you at any time. Hang in there. Life is not that long, ride her out.   [Charlie_659@yahhoo.com} no caps. Lets talk my name is Charlie in central Illinois.

• Like 1

• Members

If your in England I'm all ways around 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Dearest, please don’t think suicide is your best option. I’m here if you want to talk. I’m in Georgia, USA.