Official Community Forums Home

I'm broken well my vagina and G-spot and clit are broken!!!

• Members

I have been furiously trying to orgasom but I just can't I have tried everything possible.... The only thing I haven't tried is a large wand because I don't have one but I'm being sent one the black wand company bless them. I don't know what I can do. Do you have any ideas I'm really scared I need a wand head that can touch my clit and my G-spot at the same time can anyone help me?? I'm confused and worried my body is broken iv tried satisfyers womanizers high vibes bid dongs rabbits enhancers everything. Can anyone help me?? 

• Members

Nothing is working at all it might be my mental health problems tho!

• Members

Any new medications? They can raise hell with your sex life. So you would be just as good if I visit your ass. Be good for me.

• Members

For many women orgasm is all in the brain. That means getting yourself in the right place, frame of mind and arousal. That is not always easy. I know our past can play tricks on us and our sexuality. Some times it is about focusing on pleasure and not on orgasm, attempting to stay in the moment, and allowing our bodies time to enjoy the sensations. Too often I see people (women and men) focus only on orgasm and forget there is a world of pleasure, sensual and sexual, out there for us to discover and play with. There is an older book out there that may be if some help : Becoming Orgasmic.  If you are on medication that can have negative effects sexually. Thyroid issues can play havoc with orgasm for some. Of course being with the wrong of right person can have an effect. Last stress can be a big problem.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 5/24/2018 at 1:34 PM, Chantellemckenna said:

I have been furiously trying to orgasom but I just can't I have tried everything possible.... The only thing I haven't tried is a large wand because I don't have one but I'm being sent one the black wand company bless them. I don't know what I can do. Do you have any ideas I'm really scared I need a wand head that can touch my clit and my G-spot at the same time can anyone help me?? I'm confused and worried my body is broken iv tried satisfyers womanizers high vibes bid dongs rabbits enhancers everything. Can anyone help me?? 

Agree with RC. 

My girl took years to orgasm.  A large part of it was shedding inhibitions and feeling comfortable.  Some women get there by themselves but not with a partner.  In our case, she needed the comfort, the security, and *almost* the permission to orgasm.  She still has to be in the right mindset but she still has fun when she doesn't.  Sometimes she loves just doing whatever she can to please me and doesn't think about her own needs -- and she always says she loves doing that too.

• Members
13 hours ago, Leviutah said:

Agree with RC. 

My girl took years to orgasm.  A large part of it was shedding inhibitions and feeling comfortable.  Some women get there by themselves but not with a partner.  In our case, she needed the comfort, the security, and *almost* the permission to orgasm.  She still has to be in the right mindset but she still has fun when she doesn't.  Sometimes she loves just doing whatever she can to please me and doesn't think about her own needs -- and she always says she loves doing that too.

So true....I have a hard time when with a guy & it's not the guy it is me.  But by myself I can orgasm multiple multiple times!!  Clitterific and a bullet do it for me every time & for g-spot the glass g-spot dildo from tootimid is amazing!  Try those if you haven't.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

My husband and I would be interested in getting together with you and helping you out with your problem not being able to orgasm or squirt my big thick cock husband give me a awesome squirting orgasm's over and over every time we have sex together... Message us if you would be interested Thanks Mandy and DeweyC

1263559008_Deweybigthickcock-1.png.29f42bd862160622db824415ff1159ef.png.86870f755c680fdd786a0265cfb83388.png

1849869833_MandyandDeweytogether.gif.c53eb305f8a33b52a74072ed502d82f8.gif.79f966740a82b9efc9d35831b225109b.gif.fb0a087c9f81029de886cf51dd786f08.gif

• Thanks 2

• Members
On 5/24/2018 at 3:34 PM, Chantellemckenna said:

I’d love to help, your body definitely isn’t broken. What are things that make you feel relaxed? Do you have anxiety or anything? Sometimes it’s just a simple remedy.