Official Community Forums Home

A Toy For My Discriminating Tastes

Mikayla1

• Members

TLH3041-7main.jpg

I have to hand it to the folks at Hustler Toys; they really do know how to appeal to my high demands! In fact, the back of the box for this toy says, “We at Hustler have created a bold, new line of silicone toys for people with discriminating desires. When it comes to your pleasure, we believe that nothing is too good for you.” WOW. Finally, someone has jumped into my head and pulled out the thoughts I have had about sex toys!

BENDABLE SILICONE DONG

If any of my previous reviews have been read, you will understand when I say that I have a strict criteria for what makes a sex toy “good” and what makes a toy “bad.” I firmly believe that all toys can have positive points, but not all toys stand above the rest. For me, a toy has to have something that stands out as spectacular, or that really gets me off better than another toy for me to rate it as “prime” – and well, honestly this toy DOES have those qualities. Let me explain.

I am a HUGE proponent of silicone toys. Why? Silicone toys are extremely hygienic, easy to clean and when taken care of properly, can last a lifetime. They are an investment in your pleasure. In addition, they are smooth and sensuous because they are made of silicone – this means that insertion should always be smooth and sensual. Plus, silicone warms to your body temperature almost immediately – for a natural feel inside. This alone is worth a point or three on my measuring stick.

Next, if the toy has a good shape, girth and some type of other quality that makes it unique – I am more apt to take notice of it. This dong has many such qualities. First, it is 7” long and 1.5” in girth – very respectable for a dong. Second, it has a removable vibrator for the base. Third, it is bendable – and not bendable in a way where it will go right back to straight, but instead, it holds its shape when bent. Fourth, it is a firmer toy – which indicates to me that it would be good for G-Spot penetration.

So, now that I have analyzed what I believe to be the best qualities of this toy, let me tell you how I enjoyed this toy during a play session with my hubby! He is not always automatically enthused with toys which don’t have “bells and whistles” – you know, lights, dual actions, bumps, ridges. However, I have taught him that sometimes smooth and plain can be better in many ways than toys with all the other stuff.

Honestly, he is a man who loves to see me get off – and it really doesn’t matter how that is done. After our foreplay had heated up to a nice simmer (and he had much oral attention from me) I suggested we use the new toy. This toy comes with a mini-vibrator to put in the base AND the batteries too, so we were set to go. I laid back on my comfy pillows and my hubby began to tease my opening with the toy. He noticed how smooth it is as well as how the gray color of the toy contrasted against my pale skin. This was a giant turn on for him!

I told him that the toy “bends” so he could change the shape. He knew EXACTLY what that meant, and bent the head so it could become a G-Spot toy. As he slid the toy into me, I immediately felt immensely turned on! The toy is super smooth and really soft. It did not take long at all for me to know that this toy WOULD produce a G-Spot orgasm, because as my hubby pumped me with it, I could feel it hitting my spot. I suggested to him that he stop, find the spot and concentrate on rubbing it there. In case you did not know ladies, the best way to a G-Spot orgasm is HARD, CONSTANT rubbing with a finger or a toy.

My hubby ever obedient found my spot and just pushed the toy there rubbing up and over and up and over until I felt that familiar sensation, I began to play with my clit for extra stimulation…..then GOOSH a wonderful G-Spot orgasm in less than a few minutes! My hubby (and I) were both extremely pleased with the outcome of that toy – and he learned not to prejudge these toys! By the way, we never turned on the vibrations – they were not necessary for me. However, they are fairly strong and the whole dong seems to vibrate well with them.

I would recommend this toy to ANYBODY for just plain orgasmic fun! Remember that silicone is an investment – so while you may spend more for this toy, if you take care of it - it will last a lifetime without cracks, breaks or danger of bacteria infesting the material. Remember to always boil it after every use or wash in warm water with anti-bacterial soap and NEVER use a silicone-based lube – only water-based – and this toy will be your orgasm-buddy for years to come! Of course, while no toy can guarantee a G-Spot orgasm, this toy does bend and sure as heck gave me one good G-Spot orgasm in no time flat – and for that, I put this on Mikayla’s Must Have list!

Happy Shopping!

Muuuuahhhh!

Mikayla

• Members

WOW :o

would you recommend this for beginners or someone who has had experince with toys already?

• Members

Honestly, either. This toy is not so large that a beginner couldn't use it. Plus, because it is sooooo smooth upon insertion, it could very well begin a nice sex toy relationship with a NEwbie. I would NOT recommend it for a virgin - but then again, I don't recommend any insertable toy for a virgin!

Mikayla

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Mikayla, (or anyone else for that matter)

How do dongs compare to vibrators for women?

I have given her three vibes, but no dongs...

Initially, when I first started using vibrators on her, she absolutely

INSISTED that I only use them ON her, and not IN her... That is, until a week or two ago, when I turned it on HIGH, and had it pushed up against her, just below the clit when she intentionally slid her bottom down the bed, providing full insertion of the vibrator for the first time, and I thought she was gonna either pass out or die from the way she was breathing.

So, now that she's allowing insertion of the toys, I am thinking about investing in a dong for her...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Dongs are usually more realistic looking, they mostly DO NOT vibrate - although some do - an they don't have clitoral stimulators.

I think all women need to have a dong or two - of their choice - for playing purposes! I think many men (including my hubby) like to see a realistic dong fucking their SO - it is a fantasy helper for sure.

I am happy that your wife is taking the next step in inserting her vibes. Now she has the option - to insert or just clitoral stim. try getting her a Dual Action - she can have the best of both worlds!

Mikayla

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Honestly, either. This toy is not so large that a beginner couldn't use it. Plus, because it is sooooo smooth upon insertion, it could very well begin a nice sex toy relationship with a NEwbie. I would NOT recommend it for a virgin - but then again, I don't recommend any insertable toy for a virgin!

Mikayla

Ok, I realize this thread is over a year old, however I just found it! May I ask why you would NOT recommend insertable toys for a virgin? Maybe the answer is simple and obvious...but I am a virgin. I also have an insertable vibe that rocks my world. [Doc Johnson's Decadence Mini G-Spot Vibe, dammit I wanted to link to it but can't seem to figure out how to insert a link in this message...] Heh. And I'm considering buying a dong, but for the main purpose of practicing giving head, not insertion (although I have to say it will probably happen...).

Any other Virgins With Insertables around here?

• Members

Well, personally I won't recommend an insertable toy for a virgin because I do not want to be the one to "force" her to decide if toy use will render her a non-virgin! I just did an article on this topic, which I hope will be posted soon, and there is a whole controvery over whether virgins are still virgins if they break their hymens (or stretch them is more the correct term) with a sex toy.

I think the decision is way too personal for ME to weigh in on.

However, when I say this toy is not for a newbie, I am not talking virgins, but new to toys per se! Some toys are just too large or somewhat intimidating for a new toy user. In this case, that is what I was referring to!

• Members
Well, personally I won't recommend an insertable toy for a virgin because I do not want to be the one to "force" her to decide if toy use will render her a non-virgin! I just did an article on this topic, which I hope will be posted soon, and there is a whole controvery over whether virgins are still virgins if they break their hymens (or stretch them is more the correct term) with a sex toy.

I think the decision is way too personal for ME to weigh in on.

However, when I say this toy is not for a newbie, I am not talking virgins, but new to toys per se! Some toys are just too large or somewhat intimidating for a new toy user. In this case, that is what I was referring to!

Well thank you very much for your response. That whole "virgin" dillemma is an interesting one. Hard to say how to define such a thing, unless you stick to the cold hard technical facts. But that is NOT what this post is about...is there a thread about this subject? I shall do a little search...and maybe start a thread about your article.

Many thanks for your response...hope you are well.

There are several threads about this. Check in Beginners, Ask Sexpert, and Everything Else. At the bottom of the page, you will see a box in the lower left corner to type in a keyword. Type in VIRGIN, and posts containing VIRGIN will appear.

There are several threads about this. Check in Beginners, Ask Sexpert, and Everything Else. At the bottom of the page, you will see a box in the lower left corner to type in a keyword. Type in VIRGIN, and posts containing VIRGIN will appear.