Official Community Forums Home

naked

Empire1huge

• Members

Anyone else walk around the house naked? Where I live there are no kids and I have a huge privacy fence so as soon as I get home and shower I just go about things naked. is this wrong or ? should I have to put clothes on if no one can c me unless they try realy hard to. It just feels more relaxing to me. 

• Like 3

• Members

Do what feels right in your own home. There is nothing wrong with the human body, clothed or unclothed. It sounds like you have a near perfect place to be as naked as you wish.

• Members

If it is wrong there is a hell of a lot of us. Enjoy your nudity, you are not hurting anyone.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I don't see your sex . I want to talk nudity. If you are female. I wish I was open to male nudity also , just not there. I want to to talk to naked women.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I will occasionally clean the house naked,  especially if I start off cleaning the shower.  I'm not the Erin Andrews type that parades around naked.  I live in a condo and my neighbor is a retired handyman that I call on for small chores.  He has a habit of just dropping by, so I have to be cautious.  Coincidentally he tends to show up after I've just taken a shower.  Someone pointed out to me that he can probably figure it out because he can hear my hot water heater exhausting or something like that.

• Like 2

• Members

I am the Erin Andrews type , whoever he is. From what I can see I would like to drop by when your shower was over. Me and ten million other men. And your smile is quite impressive also.

• Members
On 8/29/2018 at 9:01 PM, Britta said:

I will occasionally clean the house naked,  especially if I start off cleaning the shower.  I'm not the Erin Andrews type that parades around naked.  I live in a condo and my neighbor is a retired handyman that I call on for small chores.  He has a habit of just dropping by, so I have to be cautious.  Coincidentally he tends to show up after I've just taken a shower.  Someone pointed out to me that he can probably figure it out because he can hear my hot water heater exhausting or something like that.

now thats hot!!! a sexy woman like yourself naked and wet. and yes it sounds like he knows the perfect timming to stop by your condo lol. i dont blame him though you are beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/16/2018 at 11:45 PM, Empire1huge said:

Anyone else walk around the house naked? Where I live there are no kids and I have a huge privacy fence so as soon as I get home and shower I just go about things naked. is this wrong or ? should I have to put clothes on if no one can c me unless they try realy hard to. It just feels more relaxing to me. 

Edited by Tyger
Wrong content in post. If you wish to submit photos, please do so in Members Pics.
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

I love being naked and if no one is at my apartment I'm naked, and generally playing with myself several times a day. When I lived in Wyoming, I would go out to the mountains in the summertime and go camping and walk around naked almost all day every day while there. My ass would get sunburned if I didn't put something on it. Lol. I Absolutely LOVED IT AND MISS IT. Need to find places to do that in Arizona. Here's a few I took out behind the auto parts store while out for a walk. I need to lose a few pounds I've noticed. Lolhad problems uploading for some reason. Will post later

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 1/21/2019 at 3:19 AM, princealbert420 said:

I love being naked and if no one is at my apartment I'm naked, and generally playing with myself several times a day. When I lived in Wyoming, I would go out to the mountains in the summertime and go camping and walk around naked almost all day every day while there. My ass would get sunburned if I didn't put something on it. Lol. I Absolutely LOVED IT AND MISS IT. Need to find places to do that in Arizona. Here's a few I took out behind the auto parts store while out for a walk. I need to lose a few pounds I've noticed. Lolhad problems uploading for some reason. Will post later

Outside at the park. Wanted to jerk off and film it there but someone had their kid there playing on the playground on the other side of the picnic table building. And I had the dog with me. Couldn't look for people while jerking off and watch the dog. Maybe next time.

0226191352_HDR.jpg

0226191354a_HDR.jpg

0226191353_HDR.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

That sounds exciting.  If i had a huge privacy fence id have all my toys out playing with myself xaginally and anally. Then id find some good pussy and make her cum in my mouth.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I do occasionally, usually after taking a shower.  But I walk around my apartment wearing only my panties all the time.  If I'm at home alone, I'm often just wearing panties.  So very comfortable to just curl up on the couch, maybe under a blanket if it's cold, and watch a movie after a long day at work.

• Thanks 1

• Members

I love walking around the house naked. we have a hot tub in our backyard, which is rather dark, so we're naked in the hot tub quite a bit. Often I'll get out of the hot tub and walk out to my dock and fish off my dock naked. Matter fact I just got in from being out in the boat and I was naked for 3 hours out there while fishing. Had to make sure the man parts were well covered in sunblock

• Members
3 hours ago, Rio said:

....walk out to my dock and fish off my dock naked...

I'll bet the fish are swarming around your dock for a better look. I sure would be if I were a fish....😍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Amy D said:

I'll bet the fish are swarming around your dock for a better look. I sure would be if I were a fish....😍

If you were a fish looking up at my cock I'd definitely catch you and get the ultimate blowfish blowjob of my life 

• Haha 1

• Members

This is my favorite t-shirt and I try to adhere to it as often as I can.

IMG_20191014_202203686.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rio said:

This is my favorite t-shirt and I try to adhere to it as often as I can.

IMG_20191014_202203686.jpg

OMG yes that's absolutely PERFECT thanks for showing that 

Where can I find one of those?