Official Community Forums Home

Nipple clamps

Djs

• Members

How long a nipple clamp should be on is dependent on the wearer and the clamp. Numbness may be a sign to remove the clap along with change in color of the nipple - then remove quickly. Last thing anyone wants is damage to their nipples. On the otherhad if it feels good and there are no problems, then wear as long as is comfortable and not damaging. Just remember you are doing some blood restriction so do with care, excitement and pleasure.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Members
7 hours ago, Dannyk said:

My wife keeps hers on most of the time. Her nipples are always hard. I love to look at them. They are so pretty. When we are having sex I love to pull on them and tease her nipples. I love to see them sticking out underneath her shirt! I like it when we go off in public and she wears them and you can’t help but notice them. I see other people looking at her breasts and it turns us both on!

F7F2A852-56C2-4D43-B8E7-CC2676059694.jpeg

Damn she has got it going on WOW that's a great looking set of tit's and nipple

• Members
14 hours ago, Dannyk said:

My wife keeps hers on most of the time. Her nipples are always hard. I love to look at them. They are so pretty. When we are having sex I love to pull on them and tease her nipples. I love to see them sticking out underneath her shirt! I like it when we go off in public and she wears them and you can’t help but notice them. I see other people looking at her breasts and it turns us both on!

F7F2A852-56C2-4D43-B8E7-CC2676059694.jpeg

Wow!  Yes, she has gorgeous tits and also a smokin' hot body.