Official Community Forums Home

What should I do?

Andrew

• Members

My wife and I went through a period where we went without sex for a few months but here in the lately we've gradually getting back into the game. Yesterday, I had sex with my wife on the coach and it felt good but I was done in less than five minutes. Later in the evening, we went for round two on the couch. My endurance was better but my arms got tired and I didn't finish. I don't exercise as much as I should. We do have sex in the bed and other places in the house. Would doing more exercising help and what do y'all suggest otherwise?

• Members

Exercise is a good thing for life in general, and for sex it is great. Strength training for better ability to hold your self and your partner. Cardio training for endurance and blood flow. And more sex leads to better sex. Enjoy.

• Thanks 1

• Members

Thanks a bunch. 

• Members

Also try switching positions...because lets face it exercising isn't going to solve the problem right now.  

• Thanks 1

• Members
15 hours ago, lis said:

Also try switching positions...because lets face it exercising isn't going to solve the problem right now.  

I was thinking that as well. What's the old saying, "Practice makes perfect"

• Thanks 1

• Members
8 hours ago, Andrew said:

I was thinking that as well. What's the old saying, "Practice makes perfect"

if you are on the couch, bend her over the arm of it or put her over the back.  That way you aren't on your arms so much.  Or have her straddle you.  Mix it up!!!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Exercise will improve your health and stamina over all. Not just the bedroom. Since I have been taking walks for a minimum of thirty minutes a day to all the way up to two hours,I am not only able to "hold my own" for a longer period of time, but my partner is enjoying me being able to be more involved. If the time frame bothers you, exercise. It will benefit your while body and mind(it can help reduce stress and frustrations which could lead to lower stamina if your not careful). But keep in mind, it doesn't matter how long the ride is, if you and your wife both walk away smiling and satisfied...that's all that matters. Don't get caught up in the numbers. You got this. 😉