Official Community Forums Home

Promotional mail

Justgetout

• Members

I've never gotten anything in the mail other than what was in the box with my order.  Now I get emails all the time, so make an alternate email if you don't want that.

• Thanks 1

• Members
On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:32 AM, lis said:

I've never gotten anything in the mail other than what was in the box with my order.  Now I get emails all the time, so make an alternate email if you don't want that.

That's good info. Thank you. Am I to assume no way to stop it. Once they have correct add.

• Members
10 hours ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

That's good info. Thank you. Am I to assume no way to stop it. Once they have correct add.

No clue.  I just know I get a lot of emails from here.  idk if there is a way to opt out....I just delete.

You will only receive your order in the mail.  We will not mail any catalogs or promotional material to you.  This is a big reason why people shop with us.  We also will never share your address with any other company/organization.  

If you do not want to receive promotional emails, just click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the promotional email.  This will put you on our opt-out list.  

I hope this helps!  

• Thanks 2

I have been with this company as a reviewer for over 10 yrs now. Never once, have I ever received any sort of promotional ad, catalog, or flyer in the postal mail. :)