Official Community Forums Home

For Individuals Who Have Had Anal Many Time

allit

• Members

Well, the first time I had anal it was forced upon me, so yes, it did hurt.

However, it didn't stop me from learning (or teaching) my bf at the time how to do it without hurting! Anal sex should NEVER hurt - no matter what - first time or 100th time.

I suggest you read my article on that subject and it will help!

Mikayla

• Members

My first time didn't hurt so much at the time, but the next day I couldn't hardly sit. :) But we were stupid. Well, uninformed anyway. :) We didn't use any kind of lube and went way too fast. When I told him the next day that it hurt, he said we wouldn't do it anymore. Then I read on this site what we did wrong and told him. We tried it again with lots of lube and slower, and I didn't have any pain. Been lovin' it ever since! :)

• Members

I thought anal would hurt A LOT

I thought anal would hurt A LOT so that was a major factor in me not wanting to try it. When I did however I found that it was NOT painful and we did use lube that first time.....I wasnt so relaxed as I guess I shouldve been so at first I thought it was going to be a no go but once we got started it was GREAT. Since then when we have done it that way we used very little if any lube.....just because I liked that feeling more....but now have to admit after reading and asking here I have learned that LUBE IS NEEDED.

Hrnychick

• Members

Yes the first time was errr... 'uncomfortable', I wasnt warned, asked or consulted and there was no lube.

But, since having 3 kids (im wondering if that makes things easier???!!)and a nice bloke, its no pain, more relaxed, no pain and no pain. I wish it had been painless the first time, it wouldnt have put me off for so long. shame.

• Members

Thanks for the information. I think my asawa is dead set against it which is okay, because she is into just about everything else and is so tight anyway that I would not need the tightness. The thought intrigues me though of using a small vibrator with her when I do her from behind and while she vibrates her clit. She is so sexually responsive as it is, I can get her wet by just talking to her in the right way within 30 seconds and the g-spot orasms are powerful. I probably should be happy and satisfied with this dimension, but if I could get her to reach an even higher level, it would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Thanks for the information. I think my asawa is dead set against it which is okay, because she is into just about everything else and is so tight anyway that I would not need the tightness. The thought intrigues me though of using a small vibrator with her when I do her from behind and while she vibrates her clit. She is so sexually responsive as it is, I can get her wet by just talking to her in the right way within 30 seconds and the g-spot orasms are powerful. I probably should be happy and satisfied with this dimension, but if I could get her to reach an even higher level, it would be nice.

a penis and a vibe is nice. have her lay flat on her stomach, or stand in the shower facing the wall. pour lots of lube on a skinny (about the size of your index finger) yet long (6 inches is perfect) vibe with no ridges, bumps, ribs, or anything else on the penetration surface. insert the vibe into the backdoor, making sure it doesnt slide in too far. insert your penis into her vagina, and go at it. the motion will cause the vibe to go in and out, stimulating what I call the (ass g spot). THe very first time i did this, I had the most AMZING orgasm I have EVER had. previous to the experience, I was completely anti-anal.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

The first time I was introduced to anal sex I was about 11 YO and it didn't hurt then maybe because we were both kids. :)

Then when I first started having sex at 16 YO my first tried anal sex with me in the bathroom and it hurt I thought my ass was on fire. So I never tried it any more with him. :o

The second time I had anal sex was with a smaller man and it didn't hurt much. :mellow:

But when I was with my kids father he introduced me to anal sex and told me to relax and breathe because if I held my behind tight it would hurt and he didn't want to hurt me. :wub:

So after a few times of it I enjoyed having anal sex. In the beggining it used to hurt but after awhile I got used to it and I couldn't get enough of it. I used to bleed in the beginning but after numerous times of having anal sex I stopped bleeding. ;)

Not only did I enjoy it I always had a big orgasm which is always the best orgasm I've ever had too bad things ddn't work out btwn us.

• Members
My hubby takes me to a higher level everytime by giving me anal while we are in the missionary position and he is using the dildo in the front hole and I play masturbate with my clit, trust me your wife will be screaming your name!

• 2 months later...
  • Members
if it did.

Ditto above

for me pain was never there until i tried the real thing, we used same old same old stuff, condums, lube (my fav cherry flav warming gel heh heh), i just had to get used to the diference from my vibes, although i still strictly prefer vibes... and an understanding lady

hmmm i sure havent been around for a long time, this place looks different