Official Community Forums Home

Finally starting to feel like the old me💖

H. Housewife

• Members

I have had so much stress and negativity around me it just seemed to rub off on to me. Most off the stress has vanished and I'm getting back on a fitness routine. I still have a long ways away on how I view myself mabye I'm too critical. I'm focusing on being more physically healthy. I'm trying to ignore as much negative conversations " In one ear out the other" just like I used to a long time ago. Fall is truly now my favorite season 💖 It's time to focus on myself for once and be happy with myself regarding what anyone says. 🙏

• Like 1

• Members

I usually don't know what your talking about. but this I do . And yu go girl. Good advice for anyone.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Don’t listen to the nay-sayers and those people who have nothing better to do then spout negativity ......Only you can make yourself happy....ignore what doesn’t help you in the long run  and do your best to stay on your feet!  It’s not always easy and sometimes it takes a long time but stay focused and work on yourself.   Try and enjoy the fall!  (Also my favorite season 💝)

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

This is an older post, but you go girl!!!

I've been watching my portions, trying to weed down my eating, and it's really showing to me. I feel better. I want to be able to start walking more, for fitness, and loosing weight too.

This is a better time in East TX to do so because it's not so ridiculously hot!!!