Official Community Forums Home

? A Question For All Anal Aficionado ?

ShenB

• Members

I am curious (and I'm sure others are too) to ask all of you couples who make Anal sex a regular part of their lovemaking the following questions.

1. Do you communicate with your partner beforehand that you would like to include Anal in your next coupling so both of you have the opportunity to prepare both your mind & body for maximum mutual pleasure?

2. do you prefer having Anal with a condom or without?

3. When things get really hot & heavy and that desire for Anal occurs spontaneously is it he or she who is more likely to whisper the request in your partners ear?

4. When Anal is on the menu is it the appetizer, the entree or the desert.

5. If it's the desert do things finish with an internal cum?

6. And this ones for her - Do you feel his throbbing and his sperm squirting inside you and does that enhance your pleasure? :D

• Members
I am curious (and I'm sure others are too) to ask all of you couples who make Anal sex a regular part of their lovemaking the following questions.

1. Do you communicate with your partner beforehand that you would like to include Anal in your next coupling so both of you have the opportunity to prepare both your mind & body for maximum mutual pleasure?

3. When things get really hot & heavy and that desire for Anal occurs spontaneously is it he or she who is more likely to whisper the request in your partners ear?

6. And this ones for her - Do you feel his throbbing and his sperm squirting inside you and does that enhance your pleasure? :D

Very interesting questions; I will defer to others on the forum.

• Members

Hi Shena, Okay let me answer these one at a time.

My husband and I talk about anal alot since I love having big Os from it. Do we plan it? sometimes and sometimes not, we could be in a hot and heavy session and it just happens. :)

I perfer having anal without a condom, I like the feel of my husband cock without a condom.

For your next question it is both of us really, when things get hot and heavy sometimes my hubby will say baby I want your ass and I will out a vibe in my pussy, since I love DP. At other times it is me that says it. I think it all depends really but we are equal on that one. I honestly can't say who says it more then the other and sometimes it just happens neither of us say it.

I am always for anal since I love the DP, but anal has never been a appetizer, it has been the main course and the desert all at once though. :D

Things always finish with the internal cum. Yes I can feel his throbbing cock in my ass and yes I love when he feels it up, and yes again it does enhance my pleasure.

Hope I covered all your questions. B)

• Members

Well, these are interesting questions. I must say, I do practice anal sex quite a bit - mostly some sort of DP situation, and I rarely discuss it beforehand. I think it is just something that is a part of our normal sexual repetoire, so it doesn't need to be discussed.

We do not use condoms for anal sex. We just wash whatever has been up there (toy or cock) really well.

I would say we both have urges for it equally. I sometimes suggest it, he sometimes suggests it. We both love it, so it is one of those things we just "do."

Anal is almost exclusively the way we end - only because once his cock has been in my ass, I can't lick or suck on it again. Whereas, once it has been in my pussy, we can change it up a bit. If we are DP with a toy, then it can be the main course. It all depends on what we are in the mood for.

I love it when my hubby cums in my ass - it feels great and God knows he loves it!

Yes, I can feel the throbbing and of course knowing that he just shot the load in my ass is a GIANT turn on for me!

Does that answer your questions?Mikayla

• Members

I love it when my hubby cums in my ass - it feels great and God knows he loves it!

Yes, I can feel the throbbing and of course knowing that he just shot the load in my ass is a GIANT turn on for me!

Does that answer your questions?Mikayla

Thank You so much for your open and honest answers. I'm glad I located this site because I am very interested in knowing what women who truly enjoy anal feel about these things. I'm eager to learn what motivates you and your partner to enjoy it and become a regular part of your relationship and hopefully help me help my wife move in the direction where you are which will of course be very beneficial for me in the end.

:D

• Members

1. Occasionally we talk about it, but most of the time it's kinda spur of the moment. His dick will 'slip' down there during regular intercourse, and he'll ask what I think, do I want it. Sometimes I say yes, sometimes no. Just depends on the mood. :)

2. Without a condom. He's never worn a condom for anything, and I don't think I'd like the feel.

3. Usually he asks. Especially if it's in the heat of the moment. I will sometimes suggest it during the day. To get him hot, and thinking that way. :)

4. Entree. We will do anal for a little while, then he'll clean up and we'll go back to regular intercourse. That's when I have the best orgasms.

5. The first time we did it, he came in my ass. It was pretty intense, but we both prefer to switch back to regular intercourse, making sure he is very clean.

6. The time he came inside it was really great, and made it more intense for me. I could definitely feel it.

Course after the first few times, he said he wasn't sure he wanted to do it anymore. He said he was afraid it meant he was turning gay. He said, here's a perfectly wonderful pussy and I wanna cum in your ass. :) I thought it was funny; he didn't. But he got over that. Especially now that we don't end that way.

• 1 month later...

Everyone who's replied so far makes it seem like anal is something that they do every time. Maybe it's just my relationship, but my experience pretty different from most of yours.

1. We never talk about anal other than during sex, and only after we've been going at it for a while. If I bring it up at any other time, she's bothered by it, since she's convinced anal sex is something that only dirty sluts do.

2. We never use a condom during anal.

3. I myself really like anal, but she's a lot more capricious about it. Most of the time, she's not interested, and if she talks about it at all, it's about how much she hates it and how people who do it are sick, but if I ask at just the right time, she'll be up for it. And of course, once we do, she's guaranteed to have a much more violent orgasm than from regular sex.

4. It's always the desert for us.

5. I always cum in her ass, and when I do, it pushes her over the edge, so I know she can feel it, and I know she likes it.

Yes, I know my girl needs to relax her views on anal, but she's so outspoken against it, only to completely flip-flop when she does it, it's like there's some sort of psychological issue there that keeps her from doing it unless the timing is just right. I've tried talking to her about it, but then she says I'm perverted and gets angry at me, and thinks I must secretly be gay because I like anal.

• Members

The hubby and I are new to anal having only done it twice now. It has taken me a long time to get to that point. What I have found is that I LIKE it! It's different feeling. We have tried on several occasions, but haven't been successful until recently. We didn't use condoms and he did cum in me. It was definitely the last thing we did. I have read the posts about not going from anal to vaginal because of the risk of infection. I don't forsee it as an every time thing, but it certainly will become more frequent. I don't think we'll discuss prior to sex. I think those things just happen.

• Members

It's interesting to get different viewpoints on this subject. One thing that seems aparent is the fact that the women find it quite pleasurable. I thank everyone who has posted a reply and hope this topic remains an active one for other couples to get feedback from those who have made anal an active part of their lovemaking.

• Members

Interesting replies. My husband and I have included anal in our lovemaking for quite a long time. Like most things with sex, there are cycles and evolutions. Sometimes anal is very "up front" with us, and we talk about it in and out of bed.. other times it just happens. Paolo seems to want it any time I do, so I guess he's more flexible. I became much more interested in having anal sex after I learned to have anal orgasms just from his cock thrusting in me. If he initiates anal play, it will usually be with a light touch on my anus while tonguing my pussy, and I'll let him know I want more with a moan or pushing down against his finger. When I want it (usually in the heat of the moment) I'll tell him I want his fingers or a vibe or his cock in my ass. What happens then is pretty much in his hands! I let him take charge, and I am rarely disappointed. We both like to read erotica, and anal erotica in particular always gets me in the mood to bend over for him.

We are monogamous. We never use condoms. I treasure my husband's semen.

Anal can be appetizer, entree, or dessert... As an appetizer, cunnilingus with fingers or a vibe in my ass gets my attention in a hurry! We use anal sex as a 'main dish' a lot when I have my period, but usually we reserve it for the second encounter of the evening, after I've had a lot of vaginal orgasms and I'm feeling really relaxed and sexy, and my husband's balls aren't quite so full. I really like DP in this situation, with a vibe in my ass and his cock in my pussy, and sometimes with a vibe on my clit as well (this is awesome for multiple orgasms), then he'll transition his cock into my ass for some deep & hard screwing. As for 'dessert'.. any time I can get him hard enough to penetrate me a third time, no matter what we've done in the previous two his third cum is always in my ass.

Once we've made the commitment to anal intercourse, it's a done deal. It's hard to go back to vaginal or oral sex without breaking the mood to get all cleaned up again. Besides, my husband loves cumming in my ass, and I love it too. When he's getting ready to cum, his cock swells and hardens and he thrusts harder, which feels incredibly stimulating. I don't feel his cum spurting in me, but I can feel his cock throbbing and like Mikayla said knowing he's spilling a big hot load in my ass is incredibly erotic! Feeling him getting ready to cum gets me so hot I almost always cum when he does.

• Members
Wow! What a nice answer to this question! I wish you both many desserts! Your methodology certainly makes condoms unnecessary. I wonder how spontaneous the anal play, and if you ever play with his anus?

Howard

Thank you, Howard. Your posts seem intelligent and sensitive.

In short, as I wrote earlier, we're mostly spontaneous and rarely planned when it comes to anal sex. We just go with the flow. But there are certain roads we travel that we both know will end in anal intercourse.. it's hard to describe, but we both know the road signs, and we don't have to use words in those situations.

Yes, I play with his anus sometimes. Usually when I'm giving him a blowjob and my mouth is getting tired, lol! I have learned that a one-finger massage of his prostate will pop his cork in short order.. unless I decide to tease it out a while! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks to all who have posted replys.

They are all great

I've shared them with my wife in hopes of "lubricating" her interest and allow me completely inside her end zone

• Members

1. No, my husband just does what he feels at that time and I like surprises! We think talking about it before makes it a planned chore.

2. I like the feeling of my husband over the condom.

3. My husband mainly but every now and then when he is going for th front, I reach down and push his cock towards anal.

4. Definately the entree and desert. Once he is in anal you can get infection from going back and forth unless we are in the shower!

5. Always internal cum. I love the felling of his warm cum inside me no matter what hole he is in!

6. Ofcoarse! :)