Official Community Forums Home

In the kitchen

RC4BLUE

• Members

I heard her drive up. As she walked in the door she kicked off her shoes and wandered barefoot to the kitchen. Earlier we had talked and I knew it was a rough day for her. I was finishing the last touches of her favorite comfort food, lasagna, before popping it in the oven. She rounded the corner just in time to see me bend over as I slid the dish onto the top rack of the oven. “Well that is a sight!” She exclaimed, seeing my ass up in the air. Before I could slide the dish fully into the oven she ran over and smacked my bare buns, laughing. You guessed it I was cooking naked again. She spun and took a seat on the bar stool at the island and smiled at the sight. My hands in oven mits and everything else open to the wind. “Continue on.” She laughed. 

I walked up to her and brushed a loose strand of hair from her face before kissing her with all the liar and desire I had. She pulled me close. Her hands racked down my back. I felt her nails scratching my skin. I knew there would be marks. Our embrace had my arousal growing and it was evident in front of me. “Come here!” She whispered as sexy as could ever be as she grabbed my ass with one hand and wrapped her other hand around my now hard shaft. Stroking me she kissed my neck and chest on her way to licking my left nipple. There was an instant response in her hand. The throbbing told her she was into something. 

Releasing me for a moment she pulled her skirt up, tossed her panties aside and opened her blouse reveling her ample breasts. “Fill me NOW!” She commanded as she guided my hot shaft to her opening. She was wet with desire and it was seeping  onto the bar stool. Slowly I filled her. She raised her right leg for me to go deeper. The angle was just right for an upward thrust, hitting the Spot to make her scream and moan. She dug her nails into my ass and back as she directed each thrust. “Harder, fuck me harder.” She wasn’t begging. Her commands drive me to the brink. Each thrust rocked the barstool back on two legs, threatening to slide out from under us. “More, fuck me deep. I want to....I need to cum!” Grabbing her ass I lifted her to me. Her juices were flowing down my leg and creating a puddle on the floor. She began to scream. I felt her climax. My shaft was held tight in her as she rode wave after wave. 

Just then the timer began to beep. Dinner was ready. She pushed me away. “You better get that!” She said as she removed the rest of her clothes. The look in her eye told me the rest of dinner was going to be very interesting. My heavy cock bounced as I carefully removed the hot dish from the oven. Taking a quick glance over my shoulder I nearly dropped the dish. She positioned herself, legs spread wide and two finger thrust deep in to her soft folds. “This will be dessert.” She said holding her dripping wet fingers in front of my face. “Now go set the table so we can eat.” She commanded. I knew as she enjoyed her lasagna I would be seated on the floor between her legs enjoying something very different.....

• Like 2

• Members

Thank you. 😀😀😀😀

• Members

Dinner will be ready as soon as you get home. 

Pie, yum!

Hot, hot hot.... 😃😃😃😃

• Members

I like cream! I can swirl it on my tongue. 😃😈😃😈😃😈

• Members

Ahh Yes! Drink it in, seek more, let it linger and fill every sense...

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Thanks, it is just a little piece of fun. Maybe next time I will have to make dessert. 😃😃

• Members
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:59 PM, Crazy Cat said:

Oooooh yes RC another fabulous read.... and I have cream for dessert too...

I am with her as much as I can be!