Official Community Forums Home

Design choices

Lisset Finnien

• Members

If  I had the know-how and funds I would get into designing my own butt plugs and all other toys that I want.  I mean  really, who designs some of these?  They’re all either to long,  to short,  hard as a rock because theyre made outta crappy plastic with no give or like one I bought recently, so limp that what’s the point?   I put a very small amount of lube on it and tried inserting it and it just flopped around my slippery tush cheeks.  Went straight into the “ ignore drawer “.  Very disappointing.  

And due to the nature of the toy, a lot of places don’t do refunds.  I do see where they’re coming from but still......and they’re almost always nevah thick enough.  Oh the butt plugs I could design!  I think I could have a real talent for it 🤓

• Like 4

• Members

Oh My Loving  C. ,   what fun we could have...design our own devices and then try them out on each other.....what I wouldn’t do to you tied up .....   You wouldn’t sit for a month lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

As far as this idea goes, that's fantastic!!!

As far as personal experimentation goes, try going for a set, maybe made out of more flexible silicone. This way, you may be able to find something that works better for you.

Each person's preferences and body designs are different. Sex toy companies usually go for the basic stuff. The more customized they are, the more expensive the toy. 

Many people create their own toys. 12GAUGE is famous for that (a member on here). I haven't seen many posts from him for a while though.....