Official Community Forums Home

First time lube buy

• Members

So I don't have anything yet, been planning on buying stuff for years, and now that I finally have a little freedom I am getting the chance to buy things! I live with parents who have their own things, that were found when they fell out of the closet, and are embarassed about the whole ordeal and have told me to never get anything! I have no idea if I am sensitive to silicone or water-based lubes (looking at some safe options first). Any suggestions on brands from (spencers, lions den, too timid, even grocery stores ect.) that might be a good idea to start of with?

• Like 1

• Members

I would begin with a water based lube. Stakpy away from anything that says warming. Until you know how a lube reacts to you. Astroglide is popular and not bad. Uberlube is a good brand. KY is the most well known and promoted. Flavored lubes can have some adverse effects for some people. Again I would avoid flavored lube to begin with. Silicone based labs will last a bit longer but are not recommended for use with toys or condom for the most part. Personally I like uberlube. It is smooth, silky and seems to be well tolerated by most people.

• Members
2 minutes ago, RC4BLUE said:

I would begin with a water based lube. Stakpy away from anything that says warming. Until you know how a lube reacts to you. Astroglide is popular and not bad. Uberlube is a good brand. KY is the most well known and promoted. Flavored lubes can have some adverse effects for some people. Again I would avoid flavored lube to begin with. Silicone based labs will last a bit longer but are not recommended for use with toys or condom for the most part. Personally I like uberlube. It is smooth, silky and seems to be well tolerated by most people.

Thanks!

55 minutes ago, Tiny Flower said:

I have heard to use coconut oil. This stuff goes a long way. 

It is sold at SAMs club members Mark brand. and Walmart Many grocery stores.

i use it for great silky hair. you can evencook with it. is 100% natural. I paid about $10.00 for a huge 1.75 quart  jar. I just looked at it. It's 100% vegan friendly. 100% gluten free non hydrogenated. ( not sure what that means.) organic virgin coconut oil is its only ingredient. 

I cannot use skin lotions as I am allergic to something in them. No matter what name or what cost. This absorbing through my skin  does not bother me inside or out. 

It does many good things for the body. Google and the list is long of benefits. It comes in a solid white form. The heat of your body turns it liquid. I use it everyday after my shower. No chemicals. Try it you will never feel softer makes my feet sexy smooth.Use it on wet skin. Pat dry. I don't recommend it on the face. Unless your sunburnt. 

It is VERY good with glass toys. I never need to ad more like some I have tried tend to get thick or dry. 

:D If I had to use a lube, that's my choice. It's edible. It's tasteless. :) 

I even put it in my coffee it reduces inflammation. With that said. Think if you use it and go hours. You won't be inflamed  

I sound like an advertisement. Sorry. I think once googled and tried.you will be amazed.

It is not something doctors will tell you of. if your a doctor don't read this. :D 

I spend hours in the sun btw. It also a sunblock. Natural.  🌟🌎🌎Google 🌍🌏 tell your friends. It's amazing stuff. 😎

Another vote for coconut oil - there are no drawbacks (unless you're allergic to coconut)

• Members
On 10/12/2018 at 9:41 PM, Tiny Flower said:

I didn't think of that. Good point :) 

It was lovely! I used mostly on the lips and outside, so I don't think I got anything from the CBD - maybe a bit of relaxation though - - - anyway it warms up and has such a silky touch- :)