Official Community Forums Home

Do Two Wrongs Make A Right?

• Members

I recently read an annonymous article in a magazine, which has stayed on my mind and thought Id share.

A married woman slept with someone else and eventually owned up to her husband. She said sorry, wont happen again etc., and the last thing she said was 'you can sleep with someone else if you like'. After a pause the husband said

'ok. on one condition. you have to watch.'

She was obviously apprehensive, but also excited at the thought.

So they went to amsterdam and sought a brothel, picked out a lady they both liked, money changed hands and in they went. The husband was shagged by the prostitute while the wife watched and joined in a bit. She said it was quite a turn on, watching her husband AND the prostitute. They went back to their hotel on a high, talking, laughing and discussing the experience in detail and he finally fell asleep.

The article ended with her saying she got dressed and went back to the brothel alone, and found that woman again, leaving the reader to assume the rest.

So, would this work? Am wondering if anyone has done this or knows of someone who did it. Would it really make things even again?

• Members

This woman's indescretion was just a way for they guy to say, "I am going to go fuck someone else, and you can't stop me." Which is probably something he wanted to do all along. I am a firm believer that doing this in a relationship CAN NOT make it stronger or repair the damage of the cheating. Obviously, this woman's word meant NOTHING, as she went back to the brothel to fuck the other woman!

If you have an open relationship, and have agreed to threesomes or to sharing your mate, then that is fine. However, if that is what you really want, and don't lay it on the table in the beginning, this is what happens. These two people are NOT committed to one-another, and eventually one of them will find someone they leave the other for. Just a fact of life.

Two wrongs don't make a right any faster than two lefts do!!

Mikayla

• Members

Hi tricky,

It would not work for me, but I cannot say for others. In the mid 70's I was in to open relationships. I could screw around, they could too. I stopped after awhile because it seemed like everyone got hurt. I must say though, there were some women I was with, that this would have been exciting and fulfilling too.

• Members

Two wrongs DON"T make a right. I totally agree with Mikayla's post, I believe the man probaley was already thinking about having a affair before his wife came out and told him that she had slept with someone else.

I think this is just plain WRONG and hard on a relationship. If it was a open relationship to start with that is one thing, for the husband to forgive her that would be another thing, but to do what he did is not right.

No, I don't think it does make a right. Though it may make the guilty party feel better about what they did. And if they want to continue the marriage/relationship, and that works for them, then who's to say it's right or wrong.

In the case that was given as an example. No, this didn't make everything right. In fact, it sounded like the woman wanted a reason to "legitimately cheat" again. Make sense? And, her going back while her husband slept, was just another cheat.

• Members

two wrongs dont make right i have a friend who was married to a great guy and on his job one of his coworkers made advances to him he shared this with my friend and she went OFF!!!!!!!! he explain that nothing happen he told his coworker that he was happily married and he had NO attention on cheating.

so my friend felt like if she flirted with someone at her job it would make her husband jealous and hurt his feelings, but what she didnt consider was the other person feelings and her cowoker became a stalker. her husband ask her why did she put herself out there like that? and her answer was she wanted him to know that he wasnt the only one who had people making advances at him she had some too but her mistake was she taking her advances from the other guy to personal she slept with him and that ended her marriage and to this day i feel like thats what she wanted anyway