Official Community Forums Home

Is There Such A Toy As....

• Members
How about the Gypsy II-Triple Pleasure? You can read Mikayla's review by clicing on the tab above for toy reviews. You will find it about the 4th or 5th review down from the top, Left hand column. Enjoy.

Wow -- looks awesome, mikaylas review is pretty convincing too! thanks :D

• Members

That is about the only toy with all 3 features -however, I will caution that it is not as clitorally stimulating as some other dual actions are. I think, if you are looking for great stimulation, I might do a dual action and use a separate toy for the anal stim, OR, use the Twice Da'Vice anal / vaginal toy and a bullet. The Gypsy II is good, but you might want options.

Also, this is a side note, and a personal one, the quote on the bottom of the page, by Thomas Hood, I tend to like to give the authors credit when I quote things by other people. It is a stickler thing of mine, from teaching English. I enjoy Thomas Hood, little known poet, and that one, "Silence" is one of my favorites!

Mikayla

• Members
That is about the only toy with all 3 features -however, I will caution that it is not as clitorally stimulating as some other dual actions are. I think, if you are looking for great stimulation, I might do a dual action and use a separate toy for the anal stim, OR, use the Twice Da'Vice anal / vaginal toy and a bullet. The Gypsy II is good, but you might want options.

Also, this is a side note, and a personal one, the quote on the bottom of the page, by Thomas Hood, I tend to like to give the authors credit when I quote things by other people. It is a stickler thing of mine, from teaching English. I enjoy Thomas Hood, little known poet, and that one, "Silence" is one of my favorites!

Mikayla

Thanks for this advice, will look at the other toys you mentioned. :)

Actually, so I dont forget, stuff from over there (US) that takes batteries- are all batteries universally the same or do you have different sorts of batteries over there? I have no idea.

^V^

I was thinking I should have credited the author and was on my 'to do' list!!lol. Its my all time favorite poem and I wanted all of it on there, but it takes up alot of room, so I settled for a portion of it with no author. Rest assured it will be done. :)

• Members

There is this one, which isn't exactly dp, but does tease all areas. :) I've thought about getting one myself. Someone gave an excellent review on it. It's called the Rascal Rabbit with Tickler:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4990

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife and I just invested in a Bendi-Beaver... it was a signficantly more powerful clit stim than we've had before, and the rotation inside the shaft of the vaginal stim is almost more than she could handle. The bulging area where the beads rotate were a lot to handle!

I wasn't sure if she was gonna pass out, or die as she started breathing really hard! I am suprised she didn't hyperventilate, at least!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4954