Official Community Forums Home

What Is The Perfect Length And Girth

allit

• Members

My length is 6.16428964389146314694891 inches long

My girth is 1.3285403298774 inches in diameter

• Members

My length is 6.4394126 inches long (tip-to-base) measured along the top

My girth is 1.785403298774 inches in diameter (shaft)

My girth is 2.176257847295 inches in diameter (ridge)

:D

• Members

I have to comment on this, I believe as a women that whether you have a long one,short one, big girth or small girth it all really depends on how you use it and how well you listen to your partner on what feels right and what doesn't. Just my opinion. :)

I also really don't understand why you all are measuring yourselves unless you are having a pole on who is bigger, but why? I may be totally out of line here but I just had to post my thought on this.

• Members
If you want the perfect length, you should only be 3 inches long. Anything beyond that is doing no good. So, cut those down, guys.

Seriously, I can not imagine men sitting around with rulers measuring or attempting to measure the length and girth of their cocks. The length varies throughout life, and with the state of arousal. There are natural limitations based on certain ligaments that run from your pubic arch to the head of your cock, that limit how long they can be. There is also a limit to how close to your body your lover can be in any position, so measuring girth is not much of a worthwhile activity either.

It is not how long, or how fat it is. Its how you use it.

Oh come on Howard. You can't understand men measuring to a millionth of an inch!!

• Members
Yup! I don't even have a caliper that measures that fine! Down here in the cornfields, we fellas figure that if she is moaning and groaning, and saying " Yes," it must be long enough! Ol' Abe Lincoln was asked by a small boy just how long his legs should be when he grows up. Mr. Lincoln told him, " Just long enough to touch the ground, son!" I think that was pretty good advice then, and its probably still pretty good advice.

AMEN, PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

• Members
If you want the perfect length, you should only be 3 inches long. Anything beyond that is doing no good. So, cut those down, guys.
:lol::lol::lol:

Why does no one ever ask 'how deep is your vagina?' :lol:

On another board, a guy was asking about good positions to use because his dick was 10 inches long.

Ten inches!

No one really answered.

• Members

You know Howard doesn't need to be obsessed with how long is cock is - if his partners are happy, then whay does it matter? Plus, Howard knows that all of a woman's sensation is in the first 3 inches of her vagina -so actually, anything further is just bonus!

I have to ask, how in the world are you people measuring your penises with such preciseness that you are getting numbers so far removed from the whole? Surely you are not using a digital ruler???

Mikayla

• Members
You know Howard doesn't need to be obsessed with how long is cock is - if his partners are happy, then whay does it matter? Plus, Howard knows that all of a woman's sensation is in the first 3 inches of her vagina -so actually, anything further is just bonus!
I have to comment on this, I believe as a women that whether you have a long one,short one, big girth or small girth it all really depends on how you use it and how well you listen to your partner on what feels right and what doesn't. Just my opinion

I have to totally agree with both of these!! My fiancee is always saying how he wished he was bigger or that he needed to be bigger. We guestimated it one time to be about 6 inches. Oh, my gosh! I don't need anymore than that. I don't think I want anymore than that. :) He already stretches me like crazy, and he knows all these little moves that drive me bannanas. I ask him, can you not tell that I'm pleased? It is honestly not how big it is, but how talented the user is. :) I know men think women just say that to make them feel better, but it's true!!! I'd rather have someone that knows what they're doing over someone that happened to be blessed any day!

• Members

I can see why some men would want to measure and know just how big they are.....do I agree.....well NO but hey we women measure ourselves against others dont we? So men doing it for bragging rights whatever is really far off the mark. I myself do not care about size.....never a point of concern to me its all in how they use it I say.....there is more to sex then just the size of a mans cock. The size of a mans heart means a hell of a lot more then the size of his cock,

JUST MY 2 CENTS WORTH.

Hrnychick