Official Community Forums Home

Risky Sex

Hotshot

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Looking at my previous post had a similar experience today. Took a ride to the beach while we're driving down the beach my wife leaned over and gave me a blowjob after she inserted a toy into her pussy. Then we got down to our destination and I backed the truck up to the dunes, put the tailgate down, laud down a yoga mat in the back of the truck and proceeded to eat my wife until she came. Then I climbed up on top of her and fucked her until we both came again.  Had one vehicle blow its horn as it drove by. Glad it was nobody I knew.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Walking in a state park thru an open pasture my wife and I came up on a raised viewing platform and walked onto it to see what we could see . Before long I was rubbing her crotch thru her shorts then slipped my hand inside for a little more action . One thing led to another and she had me sit up on the railing and pulled my shorts down and proceeded to give me a blowjob . After a bit of that we decided to do it up properly and she bent over the rail ,dropped her shorts  and presented me her dripping pussy .  After a short tongue lashing we started fucking like lunatics . Don't know if anybody saw us but they'd have gotten a good show if they had . After I'd filled her with my spunk we dressed and went to visit her parents who were staying in the parks campground ! 

" Hope they don't see your cum running down my leg " she said . LMFAO ...

• Like 2

• Members

My wife and I were hiking up around the ski basin in Santa Fe new mexico. It started snowing even though it was still spring time and we were sitting under some pine trees. She started giving me a blowjob and all of a sudden here comes a male hiker singing ABCDEFG etc. She covered my cock with a cap and we sat there quietly. Turns out a guy had a young child in his backpack hiking down the mountain went right by us. As soon as they went by she finished giving me my blowjob. We still laugh about it to this day

• Members
On 10/8/2020 at 5:15 PM, Mill said:

You got it and point pleasant 

Mill, speaking of Point Pleasant which I usually refer to her pussy as btw but last night as you know here  has been a little too cold for outside sex but the wife was so horny  I banged her in one of the bathroom stalls of a certain bar that has a Teki theme :) afterwards she fondled my cock under the table until we left and she started off giving me a blowjob in the parking lot but we jumped in the backseat like a couple of kids and fucked again and we know for sure we were being watched

Green nips.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
7 hours ago, Bob Long said:

Mill, speaking of Point Pleasant which I usually refer to her pussy as btw but last night as you know here  has been a little too cold for outside sex but the wife was so horny  I banged her in one of the bathroom stalls of a certain bar that has a Teki theme :) afterwards she fondled my cock under the table until we left and she started off giving me a blowjob in the parking lot but we jumped in the backseat like a couple of kids and fucked again and we know for sure we were being watched

Green nips.jpg

Wow! What a body

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Wow! What a body

She thanks you and so do I see what I mean about showing off her "hard" work :) 

• Members
On 4/4/2021 at 2:09 AM, Bob Long said:

She thanks you and so do I see what I mean about showing off her "hard" work :) 

Definitely gets me working "hard." Lol

• Members
11 minutes ago, Lady lover said:

Wow so damn hot!!!

Thanks yes it was, we like pushing the envelope 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hazelboss

Really had fun going to an really old cemetery. Was the guy I was seeing and my best friend and her guy she had with him. It was so dark and creepy and we had heard many of scary stories about it being truly hunted. Just felt like a turn on because no one was suppose to go on the grounds considering it was a private family owned burial ground. People would talk about going out there to have and see an older man with a shotgun running them off the land. So yea  it was just fun and felt like we all was doing something so bad that it was just a really hot turn-on to me!

• Members
On 4/3/2021 at 11:23 PM, Bob Long said:

Green nips.jpg

Damn she is so hot and sexy.  I want to push my big thick cock deep inside of her envelope mmmmmmmm

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Quite a while back, I came across this beautiful waterfall that went into a large pond/small lake and thought it would be a great place to take my wife.

So I told her we were going out, I bought us a 6 pack of our favorite beverage, and took her up to see the sight. She what taken aback by the beauty and we were having great conversation when she started to kiss me and initiate sex.

We were next to a stone wall, of sorts, and she bent herself over the wall and she loudly said for me to fuck her.

Thing is, afterwards when we started getting dressed, we quickly found out it was a teen hang out/make out point with a group of a about 6-8 teenagers no more than 50' away from us! They didn't make a sound!

I don't know if they were being courteous, if they didn't see us (don't know how!) or if they were watching us.

Either way, it was a turn on knowing they might have been watching and it was a memorable night for the both of us. Maybe them too!

• Like 1

• Members

Fun story, Hoggy. All those teenagers probably came in their pants watching you

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I wouldn't mind bending you over a tennis net, pickleball net, table or anything. I'd love to enter you from whatever angle I could.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I GROW UP IN N.J. ON THE SHORE MANY WEEKENDS AT THE SEAGULLS NEST THE BAR ON TOP OF CONSUSSION STAND AND BATH ROOMS HAD SEX IN THE PARKING LOT ON THE WAY OUT MID AFTERNOON HAD A 88 K5 BLAZER BRAND NEW GIRLFRIEND ATM THE TIME WANTED TO BRAKE IT IN RIGHT IT WAS LIFTED SO HIGHER THEN NORMAL DON'T THINK ANYONE KNOW BUT IT WAS ROCKIN AS I SAT BACK SEAT HER ON TOP HOLDING FRONT SEAT HEAD RESTS RIDING MY DICK LIKE A HOBBY HORSE !!! THEN SUCKED MY DICK OUT THE PARK AND OVER THE HIGHLSNDS BRIDGE TILL I FILLED HER MOUTH WITH CUM !!! LOL GOOD OLD DAYS

• Members
On 2/14/2020 at 9:19 PM, AliceRayne said:

I think the riskiest place would be a church parking lot or the front yard and no I didn't get caught at either. 

Same here. Church parking lot. Didn't get caught

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
2 hours ago, Weelcurious said:

Getting a blow job from the wifey in the car parked in the police station parking lot 

Now that is definitely risky

• Like 1

• Members
45 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

I gave hubby a blow job at Sonic where you park and order. I admit it wasn’t too busy  but fun times. 

So your order came with a side of cum.

• Like 2

• Members

My ex-wife on a date before we got married in the back seat of her parents car in Miami, fl.;                                                                                                                                                       Her parents got tickets to this big Gala event and we went in their car. On the way to the event, I sat in the front seat with her dad and she sat in back seat with her mom. Once there, all evening she kept sneaking feels and rubbing my crotch and it was a good thing I was wearing a long loose fitted jacket, because it hid the big erection showing through my pants which she would not stop squeezing. I whispered in her ear if she didn't stop I was going to take her in front of everybody, and I wouldn't care who watched, vow or not about having premarital intercourse. She told me to just wait the evening was going to get more interesting and now was curious how big I really was in the meat department. The only thing that helped me from exploding were all the strong drinks she kept giving me! The event finally finished and my girl tells me to sit in the back seat with her of her parents car for the trip home. There was some small talk at first about this event and her parents asked how we liked it and what I thought of the whole evening? What I really wanted to say was that, their daughter couldn't keep her hands off my cock most of the time we were there and a real Horn Dog, but all I said was that I enjoyed myself and had a good time and that was the end of the conversation. My girl starts kissing me and whispers in my ear she's not wearing any panties and left the house like that, telling me how easy it would have been for me to fuck her in front of everybody and would have if it weren't for her parents inviting us to this Gala and our vow. She then positions herself so that her long fancy dress covers what she does next and takes my hand guides it under her dress and places it on her pussy and whispers for me to finger fuck her with two fingers. She removes her hand and works the zipper on the fly of my pants and wrestles my cock out of my underwear and the fly hole and starts to jerk me off, in the meantime her parents are totally oblivious what is going in the back seat since they are totally deep in their own conversation. If they did look in the back seat it just looked like a lot of heavy kissing, only we knew what we were doing to each other and boy was she wet. I think she knew the alcohol would have some effect since I could not get a full erection, but I loved what she was doing to my cock. As we notice we are getting close to home, we start composing ourselves and before you know it she was sucking the two fingers that were just inside her clean. When we finally got back to her house we said our goodbyes from the back seat,  jumped out of the car and practically ran into the house! She told me sit on the sofa in the living room and to wait till she calls me. After a bit she calls me into the bedroom and laying on the bed in a silk nightie, she tells me to strip down to my underwear and asks what I thought of the whole evening. I told her about her teasing and playing with me, that I wanted to tear her clothes off of her and screw her right there at the Gala, and who knows what would've happened if I knew she wasn't wearing any panties!  I did ask if her parents had any idea what we were doing in the back seat on the way back to her house? My ex replied that her father would have said something if he knew I was misbehaving with his daughter. I then told her that we agreed  to no premarital intercourse, but we did not rule out anything else and she was going to finish what she had started in the car! Simultaneously I took off my underwear as she pulls off her nightie as we maneuvered into the 69 position and I tasted her pussy for the very 1st time and the 1st time for her with my cock in her mouth, though of its' size she could not get all in her mouth, telling me afterwards she thought it was big the way it felt through my pants. We ended up by mutually masturbating each other to orgasm, and boy did I ever shoot off  big load! That night was the only time that I had even come close to Risky Sex in all the years I had been with a woman, or married!

• Like 2