Official Community Forums Home

Nipple Orgasms

allit

• Members

Once for me. I was amazed. She hit my nips and rubbed my popo hard with her crotch. I cumed even though I had jeans on.

• Members

Howard, ummmmmm, that was an interesting response!

Although, I must say, I kind of have to agree here. Allit, as I said once before, I have seen some odd posts from you, as if you are trying to just fill up the board with nonsense. Now, if you wanted to pose the question, "Have you ever had an orgasm just from nipple play?" then, that is completely fine.

What you do is type the topic, and then not ask the question underneath. That confuses people. We need to be clear as to what your question is.

I also must say, as a law student - as I still am one currently until I decide to completely withdraw, I also have trouble understanding how someone who has been a lawyer for so many years, has done "death penalty cases" and other things, could have such bad grammar. I suppose it is the English professor in me

(I have a MA in English) and I certainly understand how typos happen - I do it ALL the time - but to write I "cumed" instead of "came" seems like an elementary mistake.

I also wonder about the term PoPo - I would understand you using that term if you were FROM another country, but you are from Montana for God's sake, surely there they call a penis a penis, or a cock, dick or something else. The use of PoPo seems odd to me as well.

I am not trying to pick on you, really I am not, I guess I just saw Howard's post and thought, "hey, I have some questions too."

There are no requirements for good grammar on the board, or spelling, or verb tense, or anything else. I suppose this is just more of a question from one lawyer and one law student to another. What gives?

Kayla

• Members

I am learning disabled. I made it through law school by memorizing every case and cite. It is hard work for me to write a decent sentence. I do that if I am writing a brief, not if I am posting on a forum. I am sorry if I have offended you all.

• Members

Allit, you did NOT offend anyone! I am most certainly impressed that you not only made it through law school, but are a practicing attorney with any type of learning disability - I have none, and it is HARD work, so I commend you!

My problem was more with the asking of questions just to ask questions. I appreciate ALL voices on this forum, including yours. I just wonder sometimes when new people come in and just ask, and ask, and ask if that means that they are just trying to fill our board with their own agenda.

I would like to know, why do you use the word PoPo - is that what your wife calls your penis? Is it a term of endearment? I was just curious on that one. We normally see people from other countries using strange words, not normally people from the USA!

So, accept my apology for criticizing your grammar. I suppose Howard and I need to be more accepting and tolerant of others, right Howard??? Although, I should probably not speak for him, he may not be in a tolerant mood today!

Mikayla

• Members

P.S. I met my Asawa on line. We chatted every day for 4 to 7 hours. I have visited her three times. She was married when I met her. She had a child by her husband. He had not been seen for 4 years. Divorce is illegal in the Philippines. Howard, your ignorance of the visa process is astounding. I think you must be a pretty lousy attorney to make such gross assumptions without a clue. To take care of her marriage process delayed the visa situation from an 8 month ordeal to a 1 year and 1/2 ordeal

When I got on this forum there seemed to be very few posts. I thought I would try to get it going by bringing in new ideas and bumping up previously popular posts. It seems like I have offended the powers that be. Therefore, goodbye and good luck.

Well, I will try and answer this question, which I believe to be, "have you ever had an orgasm due to nipple play?"

No, I haven't. But my DH loves that, and firm nipping seems to set him over the edge.

• Members

What is interesting about this question is that I believe more men will answer that they get extremely stimulated by nipple play, as opposed to women. Sure, we love our nips played with, but a man has far more sensitivity, as he has no fatty tissue to deflect the attention. When I play with my hubby's nipples, he always gets VERY hard - he loves it. He also loves his ears licked.

So, I wonder if men get more turned on than women with nipple attention?

Kayla

• Members

Allit.

Just wanted to add my two cents here. I can only speak for myself, you did not offended me. I am not a lawyer or law student but I am sure you can understand why a lawyer & a law student would question another lawyer. Also not all of your posts are like the one questioned above (example "Making Love To My Asawa") Don't take offense to questions asked. How will people find out answers if they don't ask.....right? So questions were asked, answers given and know we know. That should NOT stop you from posting here in my opinion.

Just a helpful hint, when you start a topic instead of asking your question in the topic title and then doing that " ditto above" thing.....why not make a short topic title? Im sure you could think of something that pertains to your question and then write your question in the proper space. By doing so it will make your question more valid.

Oh and yes please clarify the Popo term......I too wonder why you use that term. I know you must be referring to your penis. Is this a term you are use to using with your spouse such as Asawa?

Hrnychick

• Members

Allit,

I can only speak for myself, you did not offend me. I am not a lawyer or law student but I am sure you can understand why one lawyer would question another.

Do not take offense to questions asked. The only way to find out answers is to ask questions right? So questions were asked answers given and know we know. I see NO reason for you to stop posting here. So I hope you continue to do so.

Just a helpful hint to make your topic questions more valid. Instead of asking your true question in the topic title why not have a short title....im sure you could think of something that pertains to your question.....then ask/write your question in the proper space.

Also I would like to add that there is no lack of topics here......the longer you are here you will see. So there is no need for anyone NOT SAYING ONLY YOU but anyone to just fill up the space......yes older topics could be revisited but some new people to the forum have just posted junk and its a waste of space and time in my opinion.

Oh and yes please clarify the term Popo for all of us inquiring minds. I know it must refer to your penis so is this a term you and your wife use often like Asawa?

Thanks and keep posting!

Hrnychick

LOL OK BEFORE I GET TOLD ABOUT WASTE OF SPACE WITH A DOUBLE POST......MY FIRST ONE DIDNT SHOW SO I WROTE ANOTHER AND NOW I SEE IM DOULBE POSTED.......SORRY FOLKS.

HRNYCHICK

• Members

My man originally could come from nipple stimulation whilst having oral/sex/hand job....eventually, we discovered he could come just from playing with his nipples alone, which we do often as it always amazes us!

I guess its a kind of gradual conditioning.

Allit, I appreciate many of your posts and agree that there are not a vast quantity of new posts here, but Im sure there will be in time, especially in winter.

• Members

Allit and Trickychick, as you are both newer members, I am sure you will understand when I say to you both that there are a pluthera of posts here - and the reason there are not many "new" ones is that this board has been going a long, long time and many of the questions have been asked.

Does that mean that ALL possible questions have been asked? Of course not. However, many people come to the site, look around, never post and just read all the old posts; which does not mean that the forum is *inactive* it just means that there has been a bunch of older posts that are being read and not commented on.

This board has ups and downs when it comes to new posts. Some days there are many, some days there aren't any. I think the main purpoe of the board is to learn, read, and ask questions if you need something clarified or have a problem. This is not a dating board or some other type of community board, like some BDSM boards, where people come to chat together. Sure, people make friends here, and talk to one another. However, I think far more people read than post - and as long as they are learning, or valuing from the product reviews, that makes me happy.

I do like to see new posts, and I value new questions when asked. I also like to know what people are thinking. However, I do not think it is necessary to have a bunch of new posts for this forum to be considered successful.

Just my opinion of course.

Mikayla

• Members

A lot of nipple attention really turns my hubby on and if I tease enough and play enough then once I get to that hard cock he cums in no time.

In answer to the question does it turn men on more then women.......its such a close call but I would have to say yes.

Hrnychick

• Members

My ex-boyfriend loved to have his nipples played with. Sometimes he would laugh outloud and I knew that I was doing it right. He could come from having them played with no other stimulation involved.

My boyfriend now does not like to have his nipples played with, he says that they are too sensitive.

I have asked my guy pals about this and there were several that said that they do not like it, one even said that it was irratating.

I personally love to flick my tounge across a mans nipple, give them a little nip and a tug, it turns me on especially the guys that are pierced.

I think that it depends on the guy. There are some out there that just don't care to have his nipples touched.

• Members
Allit and Trickychick, as you are both newer members, I am sure you will understand when I say to you both that there are a pluthera of posts here - and the reason there are not many "new" ones is that this board has been going a long, long time and many of the questions have been asked.

Does that mean that ALL possible questions have been asked? Of course not. However, many people come to the site, look around, never post and just read all the old posts; which does not mean that the forum is *inactive* it just means that there has been a bunch of older posts that are being read and not commented on.

This board has ups and downs when it comes to new posts. Some days there are many, some days there aren't any. I think the main purpoe of the board is to learn, read, and ask questions if you need something clarified or have a problem. This is not a dating board or some other type of community board, like some BDSM boards, where people come to chat together. Sure, people make friends here, and talk to one another. However, I think far more people read than post - and as long as they are learning, or valuing from the product reviews, that makes me happy.

I do like to see new posts, and I value new questions when asked. I also like to know what people are thinking. However, I do not think it is necessary to have a bunch of new posts for this forum to be considered successful.

Just my opinion of course.

Mikayla

I appreciate what you say, Mikayla.

I personally am not interested in post quota really, I was making a comment to allit. I am just glad to have found somewhere to get my questions answered, I have found this site, and its articles/reviews particularly, very informative; and the views of other posters very valuable and helpful.

I have spent time reading through older posts, and am slowly getting the 'feel' of this forum. Whether there are loads of new posts or not doesn't concern me, Ive got other places to chat!!!!

TC :)

• Members

I know that playing with my husbands nipples while I give him a blow job drives him extremely wild. I love having my nipples played with, but for my husband to drive me wild and even more horney he has to suck extremely hard on them.

Allit, sorry I have to response on some of the coversation above. Mikayla and Howard are just trying to help and they have ALWAYS stated their HONEST opinion on things and how they feel. That is why this forum is so much better then any I have seen. You can ask a question here and you know you are going to get a STRAIGHT UP answer, nothing that beats around the bush.(no pun intended) :) I am well known for making grammer and spelling mistakes at.

If you are finding help and learning from this forum then why leave it. Mikayla and Howard and all the others here are honest and straight forward a little criticism never hurt, last time I checked. :)

I am with with the others on the Popo term, just wondering where it came from. I know at times I call my husbands penis something else :) depending on my mood. :lol:

• Members
Sure, we love our nips played with, but a man has far more sensitivity, as he has no fatty tissue to deflect the attention

I didn't know that. I find that fascinating. I know if I play with my fiancee's nipples it drives him crazy. I haven't ever tried incorporating that with other play, such as during a bj. I'll have to try that out. :) I haven't ever tried to see if he could cum from it. That would also be interesting. My nipples/breasts are not very sensitive, and they have to be squeezed really hard, tugged on, or bitten for me to be turned on by it. Light caresses and blowing don't do a thing for me. I thought something was wrong with me and mentioned it to my fiancee. He showed me that night that it was just that I needed more and I liked it rougher.

Allit, I hope you don't take what others say so much to heart. No one was trying to run you off. Some of your questions seem kind of strange, but others are really good. And you often make me laugh with the things you come up with to ask. I think you kinda keep the forum on it's toes. :)