Official Community Forums Home

Newbies Welcome!!! :) Please Read!

Tyger

Hello!! I'm so excited to see all of the new faces! 

However, I am getting a little worried about all of the reports about the unwanted pictures in PMs, and pictures of people's "junk" in this area.

Let me be clear, this is NOT a hook up site. Nor is it a dating site. This is a site for ADULTS to openly talk about sexual experiences, issues, success stories, and some personal stuff too........ NOT to get laid!!!! 

There is an awesome section near the bottom that is for Member's Personal Shots. THIS is the forum for posting pictures of yourself, if you so choose. It is NOT required to do, and it's ONLY if you want to!!! Be sure to post in the areas appropriate for your comments, questions, or pictures.

I love seeing all of the new names, but then when I click on a newbie's intro, and BAM! Dick pic in the wrong area.....well, it's a bit frustrating. We love our forum members, and enjoy hearing their stories. There are MANY of us that have been here for a long time, and are happy when we see new names!! Many of us have formed real friendships over the years stemming from TooTimid!!! ❤️

Yes, I've been on here a long time. I've seen and done things that I don't mind talking about. If I can help someone out, I am happy to do so. Lately, however, I've been getting a lot of unsolicited PMs with "dick pics", asking cheezy lines like "would this satisfy you?" That is remnants of the days where I was on POF, and that's NOT what this site is about.

Please do NOT send anyone......and I mean anyone, "dick pics" that they haven't asked to see. If they ask, well, that's a totally different story, and you're welcome to do so, if you choose. Again, not necessary if you're not comfortable. I love getting PMs, and the compliments are wonderful (who doesn't love a compliment?), and I do appreciate everyone's individual attention to reach out to me. ❤️ Please feel free to do so!!! I'm going to be answering some more messages tonight.

Welcome to TooTimid!!! Please check out the forums, post, ask, and have fun. Post on topics that may have happened a couple of years ago. We love fresh perspectives and new stories!!!

Also be sure to check out our Members Articles and Stories too! Some of those are really HOT and steamy!!!

• Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, Tyger said:

Hello!! I'm so excited to see all of the new faces! 

However, I am getting a little worried about all of the reports about the unwanted pictures in PMs, and pictures of people's "junk" in this area.

Let me be clear, this is NOT a hook up site. Nor is it a dating site. This is a site for ADULTS to openly talk about sexual experiences, issues, success stories, and some personal stuff too........ NOT to get laid!!!! 

There is an awesome section near the bottom that is for Member's Personal Shots. THIS is the forum for posting pictures of yourself, if you so choose. It is NOT required to do, and it's ONLY if you want to!!! Be sure to post in the areas appropriate for your comments, questions, or pictures.

I love seeing all of the new names, but then when I click on a newbie's intro, and BAM! Dick pic in the wrong area.....well, it's a bit frustrating. We love our forum members, and enjoy hearing their stories. There are MANY of us that have been here for a long time, and are happy when we see new names!! Many of us have formed real friendships over the years stemming from TooTimid!!! ❤️

Yes, I've been on here a long time. I've seen and done things that I don't mind talking about. If I can help someone out, I am happy to do so. Lately, however, I've been getting a lot of unsolicited PMs with "dick pics", asking cheezy lines like "would this satisfy you?" That is remnants of the days where I was on POF, and that's NOT what this site is about.

Please do NOT send anyone......and I mean anyone, "dick pics" that they haven't asked to see. If they ask, well, that's a totally different story, and you're welcome to do so, if you choose. Again, not necessary if you're not comfortable. I love getting PMs, and the compliments are wonderful (who doesn't love a compliment?), and I do appreciate everyone's individual attention to reach out to me. ❤️ Please feel free to do so!!! I'm going to be answering some more messages tonight.

Welcome to TooTimid!!! Please check out the forums, post, ask, and have fun. Post on topics that may have happened a couple of years ago. We love fresh perspectives and new stories!!!

Also be sure to check out our Members Articles and Stories too! Some of those are really HOT and steamy!!!

Thanks Tyger wife and i dont mind seeing a FEW dicks BUT not on every site.. its like hi i'm a female here heres a pic of me... this site is Inundated with dick pics! Come on guys its like ur in heat!

• Like 1

Precisely Juan!!! 

I mean, in the right section of the forum, yes, absolutely!!!! But, in the Intro section, it's for saying "Hi, here's a little bit about myself", not BAM here's my dick/pussy!!! LOL 

• Members

First welcome. 

Second I feel compelled to respond to Tyger’s comment. It has been a while since I’ve posted anything on this forum. One of the major reasons is all the close up photos of penis or vagina. It seems every time I look here there is another 5, 10, 15 photos. There used to be some great discussions and sharing of information and insights. But as of late I haven’t seen much of that. And honestly the photos of one penis after another after another and one vagina after another have put me off. Don’t get me wrong, I like seeing the human body in all its glory. But, HI here is my dick is not creative. I’ve had conversations with a few women that decided to leave the forum because of the unsolicited and “rude” comments they received from several men. There are some great stories and discussions here. Take some time to explore.

• Confused 1

• Members

Felt like leaving this site for these reasons. NOT any feedback, wife and i do love looking at pictures of amateurs. BUT come on guys/girls we know you can talk! 

Ps guys and girls if your really wanna try to get laid OR start communicating with eachother... wit,humor and conversation!  Would love  to meet a girl or guy and have him/her  say here's my pussy/Dick or a picture if it😂 were not cavemen anymore!

hi my name is Tom I just signed up for this looks pretty cool I'm not sure if I'm introducing myself in  the right place or not let me know. I'm computer and phone illiterate looking forward to having some discussions and getting to know people

• Like 1

• Members

Welcome Tcb.. married here we love to have discussions..  yes this sites allright, wish there would be more conversions than there are now. 🤔 (thinking) the moderators/administrators are trying to get it back to the way it used to be. Feel free to pm us or  converse anytime..

On 2/16/2019 at 7:36 PM, RC4BLUE said:

First welcome. 

Second I feel compelled to respond to Tyger’s comment. It has been a while since I’ve posted anything on this forum. One of the major reasons is all the close up photos of penis or vagina. It seems every time I look here there is another 5, 10, 15 photos. There used to be some great discussions and sharing of information and insights. But as of late I haven’t seen much of that. And honestly the photos of one penis after another after another and one vagina after another have put me off. Don’t get me wrong, I like seeing the human body in all its glory. But, HI here is my dick is not creative. I’ve had conversations with a few women that decided to leave the forum because of the unsolicited and “rude” comments they received from several men. There are some great stories and discussions here. Take some time to explore.

Thanks RC!!!

On 2/17/2019 at 6:37 PM, Tcb said:

hi my name is Tom I just signed up for this looks pretty cool I'm not sure if I'm introducing myself in  the right place or not let me know. I'm computer and phone illiterate looking forward to having some discussions and getting to know people

WELCOME!!! You can post in here, or in your own topic in this thread. WELCOME!!!

• Members

Hi everyone 

• Members
1 minute ago, Juan said:

Hey, welcome.

Thx

• 2 months later...