Official Community Forums Home

Need A Quiet, Little, Play In Public Vibe

blewits

• Members

Long time lurker, new poster.

I'm ready for some new toys and I KNOW this is the place to come for advice! ;)

My husband and I are going on vacation and I want a very quiet bullet. I swear I thought I saw some type of cordless bullet that somehow slipped onto a finger or something but now I can't find it. This will be my first bullet and I want something that we can use in public (semi public). I want the excitement of fooling around in public but I definitely don't want to get caught. I need it to be quiet yet fairly strong. What would any of you recommend? I'll be wearing skirts all week for a reason.

I have a jack rabbit (broken right now) so I do have some experience with vibes, just not bullets. I want to get one when I order my replacement jack rabbit - I can't live without that thing!

Thanks so much.

Long time lurker, new poster.

I'm ready for some new toys and I KNOW this is the place to come for advice! ;)

My husband and I are going on vacation and I want a very quiet bullet. I swear I thought I saw some type of cordless bullet that somehow slipped onto a finger or something but now I can't find it. This will be my first bullet and I want something that we can use in public (semi public). I want the excitement of fooling around in public but I definitely don't want to get caught. I need it to be quiet yet fairly strong. What would any of you recommend? I'll be wearing skirts all week for a reason.

I have a jack rabbit (broken right now) so I do have some experience with vibes, just not bullets. I want to get one when I order my replacement jack rabbit - I can't live without that thing!

Thanks so much.

crap, i forgot to say that it has to be cordless but i'm sure y'all got that figured out.

• Members

We do sell some wireless bullets here, I will give you the links at the end. However, I want to point out that if you are looking for fun in public play you might want to consider a butterfly or something like that to wear under your panties. There are wireless and wired kinds. This is insertion, but hey, you can step it up, right?

Also, I sometimes put a bullet in my panties and just either run the cord up my pants and to my pocket making sure the shirt covers the cord - so you have that option as well. As long as there is something buzzing along between my pussy lips I am a very happy girl!

Wireless example:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4978

Regular bullets:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...x=20&Search.y=8

Butterflies and such:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...utterfly&Page=1

Have fun!

Mikayla

• Members

oohh Mikayla, i'm so excited now. You BET i can step it up notch!

Thanks so much for the advice. I had never even considered the corded option before. I think for this occassion though, i'm gonna go w/wireless so my husband can enjoy "helping me". That butterfly looks pretty sweet too! oh, too many choices, what's a girl to do?

I think I'll get my husband's input as well. It's gotta be as good for him as it is for me too!

And while I'm here, I just want to add that I really appreciate sincerely what you guys are doing here. You and Howard are SO helpful and you answer in a way that people don't feel uncomfortable asking questions. I think the reviews on here are outstanding and honest. I love when I see Rob? (i think that's his name) come on here if someone says that a product is not so great and he asks if they should discontinue the item. Or if someone finds something else at another store, he wants to know what it is so tootimid can carry it. It gives credibility to the reviews and it makes me a more loyal customer to tootimid.

You can pass this on to whomever if you wish, i wasnt sure where else to post it. I just wanted to say thank you and keep up the great work!

• Members

hi i wanted to try the wireless thing in the public also and i purchase the DR.Laura Beraman remote control egg and i love it we use it when we are in the public and it gets me very excited it has 7 different fuctions you do have to make sure you put in the right position and get use to it but after that its GREAT just make sure you have strong batteries.

but i truly enjoy this toy please keep us posted and as Mikayla said use the bullet its cool also we try that last night at a dinner party and it was TERRIFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:P:o

• Members

Mikayla gave you a list of great products and as soon as you get used to them you will be in heaven.

My husband first got me to try a remote control egg and it would get us both so hot that we couldn't wait to get somewhere private. Make sure when you get your remote control to check the batteries because I had one that I couldn't find new batteries for. So I had to buy a new one, which is always fun. I love to buy new toys.

Either way I love our remote control bullet, there is nothing better than trying to not let people know you are about to cum. Have fun!!

Katrina

• 3 months later...

Hi all. I'm also a novice to the remote control models but we've been thinking about trying one out for some time now.

I suppose I'm looking for something similar to Hornywife in that I want to get the thrill of doing it in public which is partly down to the risk factor but conversely I definitely DON’T want to risk getting caught so, on balance, discreetness is much more important than intensity.

I would also like one that I can wear under my clothes for an evening and it will sit reasonably comfortably until it's time to do the deed rather then have to be fiddling about trying to put it on in some tiny restaurant cubicle halfway through the meal. I was thinking that one of the clitoral stimulating butterflies without insertion would probably be most suitable and since I would like my partner to be involved, I'm looking at a wireless version at the moment. Does anybody else think that would be the best choice for starting out?

• Members

I think it would be a good choice, the butterfly that I tried was insertion also and I loved it, but wasn't wireless. Mikayla listed some of the wireless ones on her post here, although I haven't personally tried those ones, so I really couldn't tell you how quiet it was. Some butterflies give more stimulation then others to. Read some of the reviews here on alot of the wireless products and that will prolly help you to decided also. Some of us here are butterflies fans and some aren't. I will admit I love giving my hubby the controls though.