Official Community Forums Home

Teaching Sex To Girlfriend

telecom69

• Members

My posts are pretty much the same topic about my gf, and being able to post here is a real outlet about my experiences, and with the things I've never encountered with a women before. As you all know, my gf is still pretty shy about sex, but getting better in small steps. I'm still shocked at how little she knows at 45 years of age and being married for 20+ years. She had several sex partners after her divorce before meeting me, and said they were all pretty uneventful since her sex while married was very, very plain and she hated doing it with her ex-husband. She said none of these guys even did oral to her and her ex didn't either, but I LOVE doing it. I told her this weekend we're just going to play, explore and have no expectations about having an orgasm and not even try to get to that point. I told her I would love to do 69 with her and she has agreed to let me show her. We're going to do some other things to that I want to show her in a patient, loving manner. I think I'm on the right track mentoring her about making love, but any additional advice would be nice. Is this more common with shy women out there than most of us think?

Telecom...

• Members

Well, I am not a shy woman, if anything, it was ME teaching MY HUBBY how to have sex the way I liked it! However, I can tell you as a woman that anything done by the one we love in a tender, caring and understanding manner would likely be successful! You always approach her so softly, with tender care and love - and that will come through in whatever you do and soon she will realize that she can let go and do whatever she wants with you and it will be OK and enjoyable. I say, keep doing what you are doing. Keep asking her what she likes and doesn't like. I have no other advice for you, "knowing" you as I do, I am sure your techniques and mannerisms are right on!

Have fun this weekend!

Mikayla