Official Community Forums Home

Soft Realistic Hollow Strap On

RideDaTrain123

• Members

Looking for a hollow strap on that has a little size 6-8" but has a soft realistic texture to the outside. We have bought one but I think it's plastic PVC feel is too hard. If anyone knows anything I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

If you're looking for realistic ones, go for ones that may be labeled "RealSkin", something saying it feels like the real thing,  or are made of soft silicone. It will say on the description. The thing to remember about silicone (or RealSkin) is that you can NOT use silicone lubes with them. They won't be as firm as the plastic though. They can't feel real and still be overly firm. Are you looking for one to peg your lover, or to put your cock in?

• Members

I agree with Tyger, more information is needed. I am not trying to show you my wiener, I am just including photo of myself to validate my statement, I am hung like a pimple, it looks JUST like a dick only smaller. Saying that to say this, my wife is a size queen, so I generally combine multiple things, to get the desired results I know my wife wants. I make it vary large and long with vibration that will rattle the fillings out of your teeth. I don’t use strap on, I use the ones that rely on suction to hold it in place and they work like a charm.

17C0D768-7932-4C63-AE50-66609D71D246.jpeg

• Members

Thank you both for your help. I've been looking for something more dual density than any I've really found so far.

Something that has soft skin like exterior with a harder hollow shaft for me to insert and wear. I would like it to be firm enough to be used soft or hard, yet have a little flex like the real thing. Maybe I'm asking for to much. But everything I have found for hollow strap-ons so far have been harder pvc type material and little to no give.

I have seen some extremely large ones from fetish fantasy and king cock that appear to be more of what I'm looking for, but they are way to big for my wife. She has been comfortable so far with 8" or under in length and 2" or under in width.

Thank you again.