Official Community Forums Home

Having Sex During Your Period

smariette

• Members

I’ve heard of people having sex while on their period, and think my boyfriend might be able to stand that.. But how do you do it and eliminate the messy factor? Are there any tips or techniques??? >.> Gross topic, I know!!

• Members

Have him use a condom,,lay a towel down and go for it,,it helps my wife get over cramps during that time. Its not too bad if you wait for a day or two untill its not too "heavy".

I’ve heard of people having sex while on their period, and think my boyfriend might be able to stand that.. But how do you do it and eliminate the messy factor? Are there any tips or techniques??? >.> Gross topic, I know!!

I usually start by cleaning up a little first and then I lay a towel on the bed just in case so there's no rush to throw the sheets into the washer. Then me and my husband take a shower together to clean up. If you want it to be totally mess free though, I would suggest doing it in the shower, standing up or the bath tub if it's large enough for both of you to sit or lay in comfortably. Good luck! :D

Most of the men I've ever been with, at least at the beginning of a relationship, aka Honeymoon Phase, don't mind sex during periods. Cleaning up first, laying a towel down, or even while showering, are all things I have done. But, as time wears on, then the interest in period sex just isn't there for either of us. Like with hubby now, my periods have gotten short, intense, and LOL to the POINT (aka heavy then gone), that we can wait the 3-4 days.

• Members

I don't have sex during my period....I just DON'T. I do, however, have anal sex AND give my man many, many blowjobs and handjobs during my 3 heaviest days! I don't think he would want to have sex during my period - and I am glad cause I don't like it!

Mikayla

• Members

oddly i enjoy sex during my period my hubby doesnt mind it that much but it isnt all the time and its not everytime that i get my period that we do it then..