Official Community Forums Home

Beginning Anal...Tips?

PlayfulMare2009

• Members

I knew being small would be an advantage some day.Tell your bf he is too big and can't go there.  When I do woman in the ass I use lots of lube and enter extremely slow. Then I hold still and give her a back rub while she gets a chance to relax and when she replies to proceed I proceed slowly. Works for me and my women.

Good luck.

If he insists tell him ok if you do his ass with the biggest cucumber you can find. Let him know what it feels like.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/19/2019 at 11:46 AM, PlayfulMare2009 said:

My bf really wants to do anal but he is bigger than I'm used to...any tips on first time with a bigger dick?

All I know is use lots of lube.

Would it help to use a toy first?

Yes! Use toys that your comfy with first. Say 4 inches girth... get use to that size then go up. I would use suction cup dildo’s up to his actual size.

I have done this myself. I use to be extremely tight in my anus. I had been having anal sex alot at one point in time and everything just hurt lol. If your really just going to go along with anal and his big penis then most likely its going to hurt and not give you any pleasure

• Like 1

• Members

Like you said use lots of lube and this should be a very slow event taking time to adjust to his size. He will need to be patient with you and you need to be the one in charge. Have you done anal before?

OMG sweetheart ithas absolutely BOY TO DO WITH PAIN honestly anal sex is wonderful if you have the correct experience with someone special like your hubby he would be extremely sensitive and gentle with you and give you a really nice pleasurable experience 

well honestly if your wiggling away from hubby then I'd be so honored to be your very first experience with ANAL LOVE I know that I could make it an incredibly wonderful and painless experience for you sweetheart 

• Like 1

yes I have some very good advice for you, take his cock when it's soft and apply a liberal amount of spunk or a really good silicon lube as heis semi soft take it and work it in gently and that way you'll love the feeling of him growing inside you and your anal passage will naturally expand to allow his size to pleasure you 

• 2 months later...

Anal sex takes time. I’m very big and I suggest starting with lube and anal play to help relax your muscles and loosen your sphincter. Try fingering and an anal toy his size to help prep you and get you ready for mind blowing orgasms. I have my girlfriend gaping and taking most of me now.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes take you time use smaller toys or fingers if you want gradually work your way up to larger toys or more fingers. You must be relaxed to enjoy it so go slow and just get used to something going in instead of just out. It may take several days or weeks to feel like your ready. Try using a butt plug and just wear it for a while and gradually work towards a bigger on. Once you can stuff your hole with a toy the same size as your bf you know your ready. Have fun the orgasm you will have is like no other.

My bf really wants to do anal but he is bigger than I'm used to...any tips on first time with a bigger dick?

Absolutely correct sweetheart Im actually a little bigger than most as well and I've found that it's really quite erotic as well to play with a realistic cock the size of him and enjoy yourselves by teasing your ass little by little with it NO RUSH just play by pushing just the head in for a while and slowly working it deeper and deeper at YOUR PASE NOT HIS 😉 and eventually your gonna want his cock in your ass FOR REAL HOPE THIS HELPS YOU SWEETHEART 😙

Oh yeah when I get asked to fuck one of my guy friends that has never had a cock the size of mine I tell him to just grab my cock and lube it up really good while I'm still soft and then have him work it in his ass SOFT and that is actually a really awesome experience cause then as I just keep it pushed all the way in it begins to grow inside him and that's really an incredible feeling for both of us and as his ass starts to stretch to receive me I slowly pull it out and slowly ease it back in and two maybe three pushes I always begin to pre-cum and that's when I can hear him moaning and I get great pleasure from hearing someone moaning with pleasure 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/7/2019 at 12:37 PM, VN2U said:

Anal.  No wonder I am hesitant to do this!  Not into pain and I get all squirmy and want to wiggle away!!  LOL  Maybe anal isn't for me and just a very NICE fantasy!

Ditto.  I have two other openings for guys to use, both of which I thoroughly enjoy. I see no reason to use this one. But I always keep an open mind.

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/3/2019 at 5:56 PM, bisexualrom said:

Oh yeah when I get asked to fuck one of my guy friends that has never had a cock the size of mine I tell him to just grab my cock and lube it up really good while I'm still soft and then have him work it in his ass SOFT and that is actually a really awesome experience cause then as I just keep it pushed all the way in it begins to grow inside him and that's really an incredible feeling for both of us and as his ass starts to stretch to receive me I slowly pull it out and slowly ease it back in and two maybe three pushes I always begin to pre-cum and that's when I can hear him moaning and I get great pleasure from hearing someone moaning with pleasure 

that sounds like it would be quite a feeling, feeling it growing inside your ass.

7 hours ago, Amy D said:

Ditto.  I have two other openings for guys to use, both of which I thoroughly enjoy. I see no reason to use this one. But I always keep an open mind.

Awww it's definitely not every girls cup of tea but it's really quite a wonderful experience you can use toys to start with and you will discover just how incredible it really feels 

• Members
43 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

Awww it's definitely not every girls cup of tea but it's really quite a wonderful experience you can use toys to start with and you will discover just how incredible it really feels 

But does it feel better than the two other holes?  If not, I'm not sure why I'd bother. 

• Like 1

• Members
11 hours ago, Amy D said:

Believe me once you are not so worried about and just go with it your orgasms will intensify.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy D said:

But does it feel better than the two other holes?  If not, I'm not sure why I'd bother. 

Better to me? Well not so much as better but definitely different from the other two and I truly believe that you'd love it SERUIOLY it's not painful like your thinking sweetheart honest if he's really BIG like me then just have him push it in when he's still semi soft and then you can feel him growing inside you that's what I do to newbies 

9 minutes ago, Mark7even said:

Believe me once you are not so worried about and just go with it your orgasms will intensify.

Exactly correct it's such a different orgasm for her 

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

Exactly correct it's such a different orgasm for her 

Yes it is once they experience it they will want it often. Most do anyway there are some who cant just get over it. Their loss for sure.

2 minutes ago, Mark7even said:

Yes it is once they experience it they will want it often. Most do anyway there are some who cant just get over it. Their loss for sure.

Absolutely but some women do experience pain from it but very few 

• Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

Absolutely but some women do experience pain from it but very few 

That's my concern, exactly.  But then again, I sometimes experience a little pain during vaginal sex, especially when I'm with a well-endowed gentleman. But that pain feels oh so goooooooooooood.  If it's that kinda pain, COUNT ME IN.