Official Community Forums Home

Is Your Bedroom Decorated For Prettiness, Or Sex?

Tyger

See subject title. ;)

Right now, since we're still unpacking and placing things, our bedroom is more of a catch-all than anything else. I am going to try and decorate for both asthetics & sultriness though. I think it's getting there....

• Members

Interesting question!

My bedroom is a combo-space which is used for my relaxation and Yoga time. It is a calm color with a gender nuetral comforter and matching pillows galore (no froo froo flowers in my bedroom!) There is a nice, cherry dresser, a cherry writing desk, some lamps with low lighting and my hope chest. That is the main bedroom appearance.

THEN, there are also 3 hanging lanterns on the ceiling - for romantic lighting. There is a CD player with the appropriate musics for sex. Under my mattress hides the restraints for our bed - foot and hand. UNDER the bed hides all my toys in specially made boxes. In my nighstand is a sampling of lubricants, my bullets - for easy and quick use, and a few ADULT magazines for reading time. On my nightstand are 3 books that I always keep there - the one I am currently reading, Sex Between the Sheets, and REd Hot Tantra for Lovers.

There is a sneak preview of my bedroom - clearly it has all the necessary qualities for a great night of sex - or just relaxing and reading before bed - but usually, there is SEX!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

My bedroom is decorated in the newest "high tech mom meets medavil" look.

I have my computer, my stereo, my 2 TVs, my gaming systems, about 300 CDs, a projection clock, a crib, a bouncer and a stroller and the assorted menagerie of stuffed animals cramping what litte space is left.

Where there isn't some sort of electronic device, theres dragons, wizzards, sorceress's, and castles.

• Members

hmmm...my room well i have a studio apartment so everything is everywhere so there isn't anything sexual ever out in the open..it really sucks but what ever..