Official Community Forums Home

Social anxiety while single

Suzaniam

• Members

I'm coming up on being widowed for 2 years, and have broken up with a long distance lover. My sex drive has always been high, but during the last couple of years of my marriage, we only had sex once. 

Almost a year after my husband died, I joined a dating site. I can't date anyone in my hometown, because my husband knew everyone. I have also never been interested in any man I've met here.

I have social anxiety, and can't bring myself to go anywhere to find a lover, so the dating site would have to do. But I wasn't interested in anyone from my state, and it was getting frustrating. Masturbation doesn't satisfy me, it only frustrates me further. I can cum many times, but have never been satisfied unless a man cums inside me.

Enter Mr Wonderful... From way out of state, but his son lives 5 hours away, and he used to live there. We talked on the phone, and made plans to meet when he came for a visit.

When he came out, we met, but there were no hotel rooms available on that day, so we got to know each other, and I went home.

That was a year ago, and it's NEVER happened. He turned out to be someone I didn't want, and I moved on... 3 times... Because this guy had something I really wanted. But it wasn't to be.

I kicked him to the curb for the last time, but we hadn't had sex (online) since June 24th. I am so horny I can't even sit correctly. My pussy just throbs constantly, and my toys satisfy me at first, but here I am again, and I don't know what to do. 

So I thought I would write it out on here, because I have no one to talk to about it.

Whimper

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Members
On 7/8/2019 at 11:35 PM, Suzaniam said:

I'm coming up on being widowed for 2 years, and have broken up with a long distance lover. My sex drive has always been high, but during the last couple of years of my marriage, we only had sex once. 

Almost a year after my husband died, I joined a dating site. I can't date anyone in my hometown, because my husband knew everyone. I have also never been interested in any man I've met here.

I have social anxiety, and can't bring myself to go anywhere to find a lover, so the dating site would have to do. But I wasn't interested in anyone from my state, and it was getting frustrating. Masturbation doesn't satisfy me, it only frustrates me further. I can cum many times, but have never been satisfied unless a man cums inside me.

Enter Mr Wonderful... From way out of state, but his son lives 5 hours away, and he used to live there. We talked on the phone, and made plans to meet when he came for a visit.

When he came out, we met, but there were no hotel rooms available on that day, so we got to know each other, and I went home.

That was a year ago, and it's NEVER happened. He turned out to be someone I didn't want, and I moved on... 3 times... Because this guy had something I really wanted. But it wasn't to be.

I kicked him to the curb for the last time, but we hadn't had sex (online) since June 24th. I am so horny I can't even sit correctly. My pussy just throbs constantly, and my toys satisfy me at first, but here I am again, and I don't know what to do. 

So I thought I would write it out on here, because I have no one to talk to about it.

Whimper

What state are you in and how old are you? 

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/8/2019 at 10:35 PM, Suzaniam said:

Whimper

Getting it off your chest helps

We all are nice classy cool sexual.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Suzaniam said:

I'm in California and I'm almost 57.... 

20190717_190507_HDR.jpg

Hello I'm in Florida,surfed in Cardiff north of San Diego. How you are you tonight? Very cute picture.

Peace

• Like 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, saltybear said:

Hello I'm in Florida,surfed in Cardiff north of San Diego. How you are you tonight? Very cute picture.

Peace

Hi, I love the beach. I've been landlocked for over 30 years, lol. Only random visits in the last 10. Thanks for the compliment

• Thanks 1

• Members

@Suzaniam would like to have sex chat with you. Read your post again. I have anxiety issues also which effects me get hard. I can masturbate and cum. I enjoy getting women off,by chatting or sex text. Talking to someone gets me harder and hearing cumming makes me cum more. I'm a cool laidback guy sensitive to others make them comfortable. Want to give,it a try? Your,pussy is wet and I'm getting excited

Won't hurt to have a cum buddy!!

Larry

Y

• Members
57 minutes ago, saltybear said:

@Suzaniam would like to have sex chat with you. Read your post again. I have anxiety issues also which effects me get hard. I can masturbate and cum. I enjoy getting women off,by chatting or sex text. Talking to someone gets me harder and hearing cumming makes me cum more. I'm a cool laidback guy sensitive to others make them comfortable. Want to give,it a try? Your,pussy is wet and I'm getting excited

Won't hurt to have a cum buddy!!

Larry

Y

Hi, online sex is not satisfying for me.... That is my problem... ? Phone sex and sexting the same. I was posting about not having physical contact... There are a lot of men who ask me for chat... I don't want to chat anymore. I want to be fucked. Regularly, lol.

• Like 2

• Members
On 7/24/2019 at 1:40 PM, Suzaniam said:

Hi, online sex is not satisfying for me.... That is my problem... ? Phone sex and sexting the same. I was posting about not having physical contact... There are a lot of men who ask me for chat... I don't want to chat anymore. I want to be fucked. Regularly, lol.

I understand and hope you get some physical sexual contact. Good energy to have the multiple orgasms you crave. Still think you are attractive and,wanted to know,and see more of you. Peace be with you. You got a good friend if you need one.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/23/2019 at 7:45 PM, Suzaniam said:

I'm in California and I'm almost 57.... 

20190717_190507_HDR.jpg

I think you are very sexy and I absolutely love women who are a tad older then me, their sex drive for the most part is amazing. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 7/24/2019 at 2:57 PM, saltybear said:

I understand and hope you get some physical sexual contact. Good energy to have the multiple orgasms you crave. Still think you are attractive and,wanted to know,and see more of you. Peace be with you. You got a good friend if you need one.

🔥

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Sorry to hear of  the death of your ex-husband.  I'm sure that's been difficult for you, and I can understand how that might lead to social anxiety.  I experienced somewhat of a trauma that led to a very similar condition.  Not having experienced the death of a love one as you have, I'm not sure what about that event caused your social anxiety, but finding someone you can talk to about your struggles can surely help.  For me group therapy has been terrific, as sometimes it's easier to talk to strangers about things.  If you have not tried counselling, you should give it a shot.  Good luck getting back out into the dating world.

• Thanks 1

• Members

Thanks. Immersion Therapy was recommended for me if the group therapy didn't work. I think I will give it a try. ❤️

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

SA can be debilitating for sure. I've only had one episode of anxiety, never SA though.

I have a friend that has SA, and one other one I believe has it. They each have just a small circle of people they keep in contact with, and they really don't like going out much, though they want to do so. They do spend a lot of time online, and try to get interaction that way.

As far as the original poster goes, it's been a year, and hopefully, she has been able to do something about her situation.

Death of anyone that we are/were close to can effect us different ways. I hope things have gotten better for her.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 7/30/2020 at 2:58 PM, Tyger said:

SA can be debilitating for sure. I've only had one episode of anxiety, never SA though.

I have a friend that has SA, and one other one I believe has it. They each have just a small circle of people they keep in contact with, and they really don't like going out much, though they want to do so. They do spend a lot of time online, and try to get interaction that way.

As far as the original poster goes, it's been a year, and hopefully, she has been able to do something about her situation.

Death of anyone that we are/were close to can effect us different ways. I hope things have gotten better for her.

Hi Tyger!

I'm back! Lol. I changed accounts, to Babe, then closed that account when the man I referred to in the op talked me back (again) and complained about my pics being up...... yeah... Mr YouTube and Twitter girl "viewer". With at least 3 other gfs. Anyway...

Hi! I'm back! 😂😁 

I've learned a lot, had some EMDR, still working on stuff... 

• 4 months later...
  • Members

July of 2019. Soooo long ago, it seems like. Everything, and nothing has changed. My life has changed for the better, I've moved forward quite a bit.

What hasn't changed is the roller coaster ride from hell, and the man driving it. No matter how many times I move on, and try to forget about him, he will stay in the back of my thoughts. I don't know why. My friends tell me he isn't worth my time. I know I can do much better, like they say. I wish my heart would listen.

Narcissistic Abuse Trauma Bond. If the Narc would leave me alone, I could move forward in that area of my life, too.

photostudio_1630990376092.thumb.jpg.ea4d469efee5423e5d01bbb2e6f70716.jpg205365590_20210908_2209103.thumb.jpg.0ba3178b36c5d4fd8a7dc9f09760cf0f.jpgOn the dating site I frequent, I get lots of attention, but as soon as they find out I'm not a dating site camgirl advertising "free sex in your town!" they disappear. 

I don't know how to flirt online the way they want. I can't do phone sex- I can't think of what to say. 

I do fine in person... but I have yet to meet someone, and be asked out on a date. They tell me Any man would love to have me. 

Yet here I am, alone.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 10 months later...