Official Community Forums Home

I Gave My Best Blow Job

flylenora

• Members

I am a new to how to pleasure my mam let alone myself but I took Howards advice and did a lot of research. Well........

I found out about a month ago that my man likes anal play. So I decided to combine giving him head with anal play. So here is what I did.....

I started by blindfolding him. Then I started rubbing his inner thighs, his skin under his balls, the skin around his balls and all the way up to his lower stomach. Then I started kissing him in all those places till I could tell I was on the right page with him (that he was injoying what was happening). I then started kissing his dick from the bottom to the top with a little kiss and suck to top it off. then I started kissing around his dick agian. Then I finally took him into my mouth and started sucking. He started to move and that told me he was in the flow, but I wanted to keep him guessing so I used my other hand and I started rubbing and aplying some presure to his butt hole, which I could tell right away he liked. Then I took a pause to lub up my finger then I came back to sucking on him and moving up and down with my hand and my mouth, then I rubbed his butt hole and slowly inserted my finger. I didn't know how far to put it in there but he pushed it all the way in for like he new I didn't know. After about a minute he was moving all over the place and screaming "oh god" and other stuff. He finally very intensly came in my mouth. (I don't swallow but I waited till he was done and then I spit in the bathroom. That hole thing took place over an hour / an hour in a half. He said that it was ver intense for him, that cumming is just cumming but when you add the anal it is like when the valcano finally erupts. So he had his world rocked and I injoyed every moment of it feeling every shake and hearing every roar.

Just thought I would share so other newbies can see that this forum is very helpfull and informative.

• Like 1

• Members

Yes I did use lube. I couldn't see how much I was using and I guess I used to much. That's what he told me anyway when he was cleanning up.

I am starting to get disapointed because I did this for him Saturday night (two nights ago probably now a third night) and I still have not gotten anything in return. I don't know I'm starting to think maybe I wasn't all that good even though he's telling me it was. Anyway I will reward myself tonight if I can't get him to do it.

• 9 years later...
  • Members
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2006 at 4:02 PM, flylenora said:

I enjoyed a similar episode, bound and gagged. Three C cell vibe instead of finger. And wife swallows . Pyroclastic orgasm. I thought she was going to kill me with the vibe. As I was gagged with my homemade gag she mistook my shrieks of pain for pleasure. Finally she realized she didn't need to bury that moosecock and eased up. Perhaps she saw a tear running down my cheek. I think the severe pain before the orgasm intensified the orgasm. A memory that rates number one for life.

Edited by tiedupnaked33
accidently left it blank with no comment

Where this is an older post, it's still pretty relevant, and I'm sure the original poster isn't the only one that's experienced this.

I think that if you dare explore something like this, it should be appreciated, and highly praised if the receiver truly liked it. Now, some people don't care for oral sex, whether it's giving or receiving. However, if you know that they like to do something for you, and you tried really hard to please them orally, though they know it's not your thing, I'd be very hesitant to do it for them again until I got some form of appreciation!!!