Official Community Forums Home

Sex Positions

smariette

• Members
Well, I LOVE trying new sex positions. :P What's your favorite and why>

Well (considered boring, but) Im going to say any variation on the missionary, as I love the closeness, being able to see/touch him, all the right spots get stimulated and I almost always come that way.

I also like a sort of 'scissors' position which I dont really know how to describe, will have to think about that.

If I fancy a bit of hard and rough, any of the doggy styles. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have a few favorite positions myself:

I like it when I'm on top riding it like I was bull riding (in a matter of speaking) :lol:

it gives me a sense of control to know that I can rock a mans world like that.

Now I know why they call it the rodeo.

Another one I like is: Doggy Style because you can have two types of control you can control how deep you want your man to go while he has his penis inside of your vaginal walls or he can control how much he wants you to cum it sort of like a two way street.

Then there is always Missionary: because with that position you can do many different Missionary styles like the Scissors position it is kind of hard to describe but for those of you who know how that feels know what I'm talking about.

I also like to have anal sex Doggy style and Missionary too I like it both ways but in order to have anal sex in the Missionary position you have to have had alot of practice with your partner and feel confident enough that your partner won't hurt you.

I like them all but my favorite position is Rodeo Style. Because you can ride that dick that a horse jockey

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ok, I Hve to say that my favorite position is riding my man, love, love, love, it! First of, I get to be in control of him which is a great turn on, and I do this swrilly motion with my hips that he LOVES, and I get off on making him happy, plus I get the deep penitration thing I love!

As an added bonus, I have him sit on my yoga ball and have him lay his back on the couch, then I hop on and get to ride him like one of those spring horses for kids!! woohoo! talk about ride em cow boy yeeehaww!!

I would recomend a yoga ball forany one they are cheap and you can do so much on them!

who said yoga was boring?? LOL

• Members

My favorite position is kinda hard to describe. I am on my side and my fiancee is between my legs. He's on one knee, as if proposing. :) If I'm on my left side, then my left leg is on the bed between his legs. His left knee is on the bed and his right is bent. My right leg is lifted up, sometimes resting on his bent leg, sometimes wrapped behind his back, sometimes pulled straight up as far as it will go. :) This is the most incredible feeling, and I had NO idea that two people could have sex like this. :) Course I have no experience before him and really only thought there were about three ways to have sex. :) How wrong I was! This position is also more intense for me if my wrists are tied together or to a headboard. :) I don't know what it is about this positions, but I can feel so much more and he feels bigger and longer to me. Wow. The other night we did this in the backseat of my car, (not easy), and I am so used to him going fast and hard toward the end, but this time he went so slooooowwww and just gently rocked me until we both came. I couldn't stop saying wow for like 20 minutes. No joke. :) He was grinning from ear to ear. :)