Official Community Forums Home

Does This Position Hurt You Too?

smariette

• Members

Sometimes when we are in missionary, my bf will sit on his knees, grab my thighs and put them over his shoulders and start doing it that way. That makes it go REALLY deep, and i think it hits my cervix and makes it hurt.. Does anybody else do this position? Do you like it, or does it make you hurt too? I think it's really sexy and don't wanna stop doing it, but it hurts!

• Members
Sometimes when we are in missionary, my bf will sit on his knees, grab my thighs and put them over his shoulders and start doing it that way. That makes it go REALLY deep, and i think it hits my cervix and makes it hurt.. Does anybody else do this position? Do you like it, or does it make you hurt too? I think it's really sexy and don't wanna stop doing it, but it hurts!

According to one of Howards posts, it takes 20 minutes of arousal for the cevix to tilt up and out of the way. Maybe make sure youve been having foreplay for a while and are really raring to go before trying this position again. :)

• Members

I do this postition often, or I used to before my knee injury - but that is another story! It has never really hurt me, but I would say it is probably your cervix that he is hitting and that you should try some citoral stim at the same time to help with the arousal!

Have Fun!

Mikayla

• Members
According to one of Howards posts, it takes 20 minutes of arousal for the cevix to tilt up and out of the way. Maybe make sure youve been having foreplay for a while and are really raring to go before trying this position again.

That's interesting. I didn't know that about the cervix.