Official Community Forums Home

I Deleted 2 Members Today

Rob

Hello,

I deleted 2 members today. The She Males poster and Ashes24. I suspended Ashes the other day for making some unfriendly (to put it lightly) comments to a valued member of this board. This morning I heard he had mentioned he likes to have sex with underage girls. Like you, this is something I have zero tolerance for.

Please let Meaghan (MEG) or myself know if see any inappropriate posts or if you are receiving unsolicited emails (BigDaddy, take note). We need the members to be our eyes and ears.

Thanks and please feel free to call or email if you have any comments or questions.

Rob

ps. I hope to bring on 3 or 4 new product reviewers in the next few days!

Thanks for the dilligence in quality membership!!!

• Members

Rob,

Why is Meg able to send me a message??????

I dont want to hear anything she has to say to me

You messaged me earlier and I have not messaged anyone since,

so please keep here of my back.

Thanks

Bigdaddy,

You sent her numerous emails after she told you to leave her alone. I warned you, she warned you. I found out last week that you emailed Julie numberous times (after the repeated warnings). So, you are no longer welcome here.

This not up for debate.

Rob

Rob,

Why is Meg able to send me a message??????

I dont want to hear anything she has to say to me

You messaged me earlier and I have not messaged anyone since,

so please keep here of my back.

Thanks

• 11 months later...
  • Members

Since they don't make things big enough to scare me, I feel the need to express thanks for stopping the BS that can arise on a forum such as this. I hope you forwarded baby rapers posts to the proper authorities. Glad to see that you guys are johnny on the spot with the weeding of the garden. I can tell you that I recieved an eMail from one of your people regarding my posts, nothing bad mind you, and I hope she got my message back to her. I would like to ask that people recieve notice that these are mostly open discussions not facts and some of the posters are using misinformation in them. I'll not give up names but it's not hard to find the ones I speak of. They are not educating others the way this was to do. I hope this forum grows in members because one can never gain too much knowledge.

• Members

I did forget ro tell everyone that if they feel I have misinformed someone to please eMail me and clue me in as to why I am wrong and I will be sure to go back and change it if I agree with your POV. I am only trying to share the knowledge that has taken me many moons to acquire. I know in some areas this info is hard to get without someone who has had to find it themselves!!!! Since I am an avid knowledge seeker you can believe that I do not post answers to things if I know nothing of them, so please back your posts with facts not opinions. Sorry if this comes off the wrong way, I just hate to recall the inexperience of my past!!!

• Members
Nice to know that sickos and freaks are weeded out.

;) Good job!

Oh thank God you still left me on here.

Glenn

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy